RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

The first thing you need is a HDD attached to your JTAGed xbox360, not a USB hard drive. Download and transfer the HDD Compatibility Partition Fixer v1 to your JTAG. It can be downloaded HERE hdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1.zip

Use the file manager in FSD to run the default.xex, let it do it's thing and when complete reboot your console.

!!! WARNING !!!

This application will wipe your maybe existing Partition2

!!! WARNING !!!

Now download the Hacked Xbox1 Emulator from HERE xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip and transfer the entire compatibility folder over to partition 2 (HDDX) on your JTAG. You can either put the folder on a USB and use the FSD file manager to copy it over or use the built in FTP. If you cant see the second partition make sure you have Advanced File manger enabled in the FSD settings.

Use Qwix to extract your xbox1 game ISO's into folder format, it can be downloaded HERE Qwix101.rar . Once you have extracted the ISO to folder format you will have a folder with the same name of the game filled with many files. Transfer this folder over to your JTAG in a folder named Xbox1, so if the game was Black you would transfer the folder Black to Usb:\Xbox1\ or Hdd:\Xbox1. Now go in FSD and set a game path for the Xbox1 folder and make sure to check the xbox1 box.

Now when you go to the Xbox1 section in FSD you will see your Xbox1 games and can load them easily.

** Update **

You can also use ISO2GOD to create a GoD'ed version of the xbox1 iso, after that simply place the resulting folder in your Xbox1 games folder and FSD will pick it up on your next content scan.

ISO2GOD can be downloaded HERE

Enjoy

HELP! I am a newbie at this. I am trying to play my Classic Xbox games. I have used the partioner above and FTP the emulator as above to the HDDX. Then the confusion hit. My questions are simple but as stated I am a Newbie.

1. instead of using the qwix as above cant i used FSD3 dvd extract?

2 where do i put the extracted file on the USB HDD or on the HDD attached to the Xbox maybe HDDX with the same as the emulator?

3 anything else that im missing would be very helpful.

Thanks alot for the help in advance!

use qwix as it is tried, tested and true.

the game can go anywhere you want, I have mine on my USB in a folder called Xbox1

Usb:Xbox1Mamhunt

Just be sure to tell F3 where your xbox1 games are located by setting the game path

ok So then How do i use qwix? I have extracted it on my laptop, opened the EXe file, set up the conection with the Jtags IP address. but what next this is where i got lost before. (I should also add i am 47 and trying to be the cool dad with my son. so bear with me please.) so a walk thru on how to use the qwix would be helpful

again thank for the help

Well thats it im done ive tried everything and i cant get the xbox1 games to work. If anybody has any other ideas please let me know. So far i have do the foloowing

1 Followed the above tutorial and plasing files were they said to place them

2ve tried with both Qwix and the ISO2god and nothing.

3 I have noted that if i put the Xbox 1 game in the dvd ripping on the xbox it will rip all the files to the external (USB0) HDD as I direct it The game will appear in the Xbox classic section with the graphics but in the game discription it says unavalible.

I appreciate all the help that the admins have given me, But for now im done. feel free to pm me or post here if there is something im missing thanks

Same here. Although I am trying to run an xbox1 emulator z26 (atari 2600). This is all I need it for - bummer I can't get it. Any help you be most appreciated. When I launch the z26 app - my jtag hangs at the xbox 1 splash screen. :( I'd love to get this to work, or if anyone could help me locate a z26/stella port for the 360 that would be great too! Thanks in advance everybody -

I tried doing this twice now on my internal hdd not usb drive and I ran the hdd comp fixer v1 and it said it was completed at the bottom of the screen well I shut it off and rebooted it after a minute or so and there is no hddx there I still only have hdd1 I'm doing this from a usb stick is this ok to do with because I don't have a transfer cable I am running on FSD3

If you cant see the second partition make sure you have Advanced File manger enabled in the FSD settings.

it's right there in the tut man

Cant get it to work either. have done all the steps written above. im trying to play fatal frame 2. i tried the god format as well. the game shows up on the list but when i try to launch it, this message shows up. dont know what to do anymore.

This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games. X: 2689.0 B: 1884.0

Cant get it to work either. have done all the steps written above. im trying to play fatal frame 2. i tried the god format as well. the game shows up on the list but when i try to launch it, this message shows up. dont know what to do anymore.

This original Xbox game is not supported on your Xbox 360 console. An update to support this game may be available. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/games. X: 2689.0 B: 1884.0

you did not install the hacked xbox1 emulator files correctly

yeah! its now working. thank you jpizzle for posting this tutorial. other tutorials and methods are way to outdated. thank you.

Worked great thanks.

removed hdd from xbox, connected straight to pc, used Xplorer360 Extreme2 to backup partition 2, drag and droped folder named "compatibility" into partition 2

and selected yes to over right existing compatibility folder. Put hdd back in xbox, selected xbox1 game that was packaged using iso2god and it worked no problem. Thanks again for the tut.

• Like 1

Im trying to run GTA san andreas and i have done all the steps you told above but when i launch it this shows up :

This original Xbox game has encounted a problem and can't continue. for more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.

X : 5829.0 B : 5829.0

Anyone knows what the problem is?? please help

Im trying to run GTA san andreas and i have done all the steps you told above but when i launch it this shows up :

This original Xbox game has encounted a problem and can't continue. for more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.

X : 5829.0 B : 5829.0

Anyone knows what the problem is?? please help

Did you run the HDD Compatibility Partition Fixer and FTP the XBOX1 Compatibility folder across to the HDDX partition (use the files in the nov2007 archive)?

It should be noted that not all XBOX 1 titles are compatible.

I did however manage to play the PAL release of GTA: San Andreas so it might be worth trying to purchase a PAL version of the game.

The "hacked" XBOX1 emulator files do add "extra" compatibility, but it still isn't 100%.

i hope that we can play rollercoaster tycoon :D on my xbox the game start and freeze on the title menu :( . can some body HELP PLEASE !

I used the partition tool and put the Compatibility folder in the HDDx partition When I play a copied game or a retail dvd it just shows the white Xbox logo and nothing else. Did I do anything wrong?

make sure your avatar data is installed for your current dashboard version

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean, I have avatars on my dashboard that I use to log in. My dash is 15574

Will this my data like games and emulators that are already on my hdd

no

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean, I have avatars on my dashboard that I use to log in. My dash is 15574

try another xbox1 game if it still does not work try transferring the hacked emulator files over again.