RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

hi i have done this 5 or 6 times and just cant seem to add aditional games to my xbox 1 list in fsd3 i got 8 game showing and playing but when i add more games they do not show up i have messed with the game paths,redid the tut, i know its not listed here but first time i used a different tut with compat files from 2011 and it didnt work so whent back to 2007 and thats as far as i got, every game is on the compatibility list from wikipedia, i use iso2god to change the iso, then put it in xbox 1 folder with the other games that do work, and they dont show, like i said have redone the tut to make sure i didn't miss something, is there something else to do to the iso, i did replace the harddrive thats in the M$ case with a 320 WD could that be it, i dont see why the 8 games i did last month show and work fine, but now nothing? any ideas? o.k. i can launch XBE files in file manager so it must be with fsd3 paths or something

hi i have done this 5 or 6 times and just cant seem to add aditional games to my xbox 1 list in fsd3 i got 8 game showing and playing but when i add more games they do not show up i have messed with the game paths,redid the tut, i know its not listed here but first time i used a different tut with compat files from 2011 and it didnt work so whent back to 2007 and thats as far as i got, every game is on the compatibility list from wikipedia, i use iso2god to change the iso, then put it in xbox 1 folder with the other games that do work, and they dont show, like i said have redone the tut to make sure i didn't miss something, is there something else to do to the iso, i did replace the harddrive thats in the M$ case with a 320 WD could that be it, i dont see why the 8 games i did last month show and work fine, but now nothing? any ideas? o.k. i can launch XBE files in file manager so it must be with fsd3 paths or something

go into the content settings and do a manual scan, do this after adding any new games.

okay little help please guys.... i download fatal frame and fatal frame 2 . already did the partition fixer , and copy the compability to HDDX , and when i start the game it stuck with xbox 1 logo.... please help me....

oh yeah i'm using GOD game format , convert using iso2god

no... im fix the problem!!!! the problem is we must INSTALL DASHLAUNCH or update your DASHLAUNCH.. yeah finally work... but i thought we play xbox game in widescreen mode but its not

Will HDD Compatibility Partition delete everything on my HDD? and which HDD do i use? the 360 HDD or use my 500GB HDD?

it will only delete the partition if it already exists and it will use the 360 hdd. Don't worry, it will not delete any of your content.

well i have tried everything iand i only get the white xbox screen then it freezes...i have ran the hdd fixer..and reinstalled the compatibilty folder in hddx.. i have tried different games.i kinda remember trying to set this up before but differently...as theres a game showing up in the xbox1  game section of fsd that is just named downloader??and when i click to delete it it shows it in hdd1 in a compatiblity folder ,,so i looked and yes theres also a compatibilty folder on hdd1..could this stuff be interfering?

will this work with the laptop hdd that i put in to my xbox or do you have to have an original 1 cheers.

tks i got it going san andres shows up but when i click on it to play it says blah blah blah try downloading again whats up bro

Works with Ninja Gaiden Black.  Will try to find some more torrents to try out.  I have a jtaged 360 with external hard drive and no working dvd drive so I gotta torrent all my stuff.  Great tut and look forward to testing more of my old favorites :)

• Like 2

Does this work with XeX Menu? I'm trying to get it to work, and can follow the tutorial until you talk about setting the file path for xbox1 games.

So these file can not be place on the USB drive then? I just worried about placing these files on the 360 internal drive as im sure MS can see that well have add these files to allow us to play Original XBOX games? Obviously this doesnt matter when in RGH nand but if you have a dual nand 360 then surely this can be a good idea???

XBOX1 emulator files must go on an internal/FATX drive (you can format an external HDD to FATX if you like).

The HDDX partition (or Partition 2) will not be seen from other locations.

• Like 1

well i have tried everything iand i only get the white xbox screen then it freezes...i have ran the hdd fixer..and reinstalled the compatibilty folder in hddx.. i have tried different games.i kinda remember trying to set this up before but differently...as theres a game showing up in the xbox1  game section of fsd that is just named downloader??and when i click to delete it it shows it in hdd1 in a compatiblity folder ,,so i looked and yes theres also a compatibilty folder on hdd1..could this stuff be interfering?

I'm having the same problem. Is this just a compatibility issue with the Xbox game?

I'm having the same problem. Is this just a compatibility issue with the Xbox game?

Although these are "hacked" files, the emulator isn't 100% compatible.

If a game doesn't work, try a different version (for example, if the PAL version doesn't work, the NTSC version might).