RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

here to prove what I'm saying: this guy is playing THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 in RGH, but I can't. what can be wrong???

7 hours ago, rafaelalcid said:

Hi! i'm a newbie here,so, well... I didn't tried this out, but another file, by another site. I play every game I have and want to play, EXCEPT FOR ONE: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 REBOUT. Does anyone know if this compayibility plays it??? the one I got here "runs it", but stays in a BLACK SCREEN; I'm still listening the sounds when I move the joystick at all, but, obviously I CAN'T PLAY IT! I was told that THERE ARE THREE COMPATIBILITY PACKS. is this true??? peace (oh, and sorry: my keyboard is a mess).

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

14 hours ago, felida said:

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

Tsc: I was told by this guy from the video that, maybe, there are 3 compatibility packs to play xbox classic. well, what may prove that is the fact that HE CAN PLAY the king... and I don't. I don't why, though. any thoughts??? thanks.

well, I have to face this fear and try "this" compatibility archive to see for myself, though... anyone here can play this game??? peace (I'm afraid to use this and can't play my other games - ninja gaiden black, splinter cell: chaos theory, the punisher and one I don't remember right now...).

14 hours ago, felida said:

Oh, sorry for the "compatibility pack" thing, lol. oh, it may be called whaterver the people say, lol! is it what? compatibility classic xbox? whatever.

Thanks for the software give. its works great on my xbox 360.

first thing put the  file of hdd compact partition fixer & xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip that already downloaded from link and extract it into USB DRIVE . then plug it to your xbox360,then go to xex menu 1.2. press rb got view your hddx was 0gb/0gb ,then run the partition fixer it will format to give new space for you. after that power off your xbox360.

then turn on your xbox. go to xex menu 1.2, press RB then go to fine hddx that you will found the drive already have 250mb after formated. just copy and paste the (COMPATIBILITY FILE) that you can get from inside of this xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked file into the hddx. 

after that,power off if needed, then you are ready to play xbox classic game file. 

you can download the classic game file from this link also the othe 360 game file for Jtag/Rgh console.

Thats all from me, good luck .

Link removed !

First and last warning.The distributing of Warez Links is against the RMS rules !

Dr.Gonzo.

I can confirm this method works according to jpizzle tutorial ftp the compatibility to xhdd I tested 2 games so far its works like a charm the games are ssx on  tour,urban chaos reponse so far testing more I tried the killer instinct 1 and 2 and no go shows screen to select if you want to play 1 or 2 when I select then I get the error that was an emulator so real games still being tested I will let you know very quickly

Guys, i found the little trick which makes GTA: VC and GTA III totally playable without FPS drops in traffic areas.

1. Download AvaLaunch 0.49.3 for original xbox.

2. Change its default.xbe TitleID to Halo 1 TitleID (can be done through HxD editor, the offset where TitleID begins is 18C).

3. Place it anywhere on your HDD or USB stick.

4. Place GTA game in HDD1\Compability\Xbox1\...

5. Launch AvaLaunch.

6. Through its file manager launch GTA game.

7. Play it without any lags!

This trick also make all of the homebrew see the filesystem of Xbox, so homebrew like QuakeX, Wolf3D, Half-Life now can be totally playable.

Hey,

I have been trying to get Ninja Gaiden Black work on my jtag xbox360. It wouldn't even work with my purchased copy of the game! It is always freezing at the 'xbox' screen after launching the game. No matter whether the game is launched in the xbox dashboard, or from Xexmenu on the 'default.xbe'.

So I tried everything mentioned in this thread, formatted my hddx again and again, copied the 'Compatibility' folder, still no luck. I even downloaded a copy of the game somewhere else and put it on my usb drive, but it was still the same!

48 hours have passed since I started trying so would really appreciate some help. By the way my NGB CD did work before I jtag my console, but now I always get a freezing 'xbox' screen.

1 hour ago, johns said:

Hey,

I have been trying to get Ninja Gaiden Black work on my jtag xbox360. It wouldn't even work with my purchased copy of the game! It is always freezing at the 'xbox' screen after launching the game. No matter whether the game is launched in the xbox dashboard, or from Xexmenu on the 'default.xbe'.

So I tried everything mentioned in this thread, formatted my hddx again and again, copied the 'Compatibility' folder, still no luck. I even downloaded a copy of the game somewhere else and put it on my usb drive, but it was still the same!

48 hours have passed since I started trying so would really appreciate some help. By the way my NGB CD did work before I jtag my console, but now I always get a freezing 'xbox' screen.

Everything mentioned.. you got the hacked comp pack installed?? 

Yes I did.

Well actually after I installed dash launcher, I was able to play NGB from the DVD I bought. So I'm almost extremely happy. I never thought I needed dash launcher as xexmenu is good enough for me!

Still I cannot launch any of the downloaded NGB/NG from my hdd. It either shows a 'dirty disc error' or 'fatal error'. Did use the xbox backup creator to extract the iso contents onto my usb hd. I wonder whether that is because I need to patch the default.xbe or something.

40 minutes ago, johns said:

Yes I did.

Well actually after I installed dash launcher, I was able to play NGB from the DVD I bought. So I'm almost extremely happy. I never thought I needed dash launcher as xexmenu is good enough for me!

Still I cannot launch any of the downloaded NGB/NG from my hdd. It either shows a 'dirty disc error' or 'fatal error'. Did use the xbox backup creator to extract the iso contents onto my usb hd. I wonder whether that is because I need to patch the default.xbe or something.

Probably a file didnt get copied properly.. is the usual issue.. you can always make a GoD version, and skip patching.. if that is indeed what the problem is..

isotogod always gives me a "could not locate default.xex or default.xbe" error message for xbox1 game iso. Also NGB is about 7.8G so would need to strip some files to fit into the fat32 system.

5 minutes ago, johns said:

isotogod always gives me a "could not locate default.xex or default.xbe" error message for xbox1 game iso. Also NGB is about 7.8G so would need to strip some files to fit into the fat32 system.

::facepalm:: check your gods mate, they are several ~160mb files.. its not one giant chunk of 7gb.. and its not fat32.. its fatx.. lol.. (fat32 would be your external hdd)

And.. did you try running as admin?

Honestly have only seen the error "can not find default.xbe/xex" if iso was bad..

Use 360mpgui to make an iso of your extracted disc contents, then convert it to god.. i have ngb on my 360.. did not have a problem converting it myself ;-)

Hi all

I have an internal hdd, have turned on advanced settings in FSD but don't get the HDDx partition. Also, cannot create a directory on the root. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks.

41 minutes ago, Pavey said:

Hi all

I have an internal hdd, have turned on advanced settings in FSD but don't get the HDDx partition. Also, cannot create a directory on the root. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks.

You have to run the hdd partition fixer, has nothing to do with settings, fsd, or aurora.. 

• Like 1

Ha! I am normally a genius but shows you what trouble you can get in when you don't read something properly!

Works a treat now, thanks mate.

12 hours ago, Pavey said:

Ha! I am normally a genius but shows you what trouble you can get in when you don't read something properly!

Works a treat now, thanks mate.

Haha.. we all make mistakes from time to time.. its all good.. atleast you didnt ask for a link to something that was in the 1st post.. hahaha

• Like 1

I've followed these steps so far:

1. Install RetroCompat_11-2007/default.xex , as my console was asking me to upgrade if I wanted Xbox1 compatibility
  2. Run hdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1/default.xex, to create the HDDX partition (I've launched this file from either HDD1 or USB)
  3. Copy compatibility folder from USB or HDD1 to root of HDDX. I've tried different files I found online, from 2007, 2011, and a few others.
  4. Try to launch Xbox1 games, either original DVDs (from standard Dash, XexMenu or FreeDashboard) or from the default.xbe(from FreeDashboard or XesMenu)

In all cases, and with all combinations I've tried, I just get a black screen and the game doesn't load. If I press the Xbox Home button, I just get a white pop-out window on top of the black screen and the console hangs. I need to switch it off to recover it.

Any clue what the issue could be? The steps I've read in the tutorial seem quite simple, but I've been trying for a few days now and this doesn't seem to progress from my end...

On 7/15/2012 at 12:49 AM, JPizzle said:

A primeira coisa que você precisa é de um HDD conectado ao seu xbox360 JTAGed, não um disco rígido USB. Faça o download e transfira o Fixador de Partição de Compatibilidade do HDD v1 para o seu JTAG. Pode ser baixado AQUI hdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1.zip

Use o gerenciador de arquivos no FSD para executar o default.xex, deixe-o fazer isso e, quando concluir, reinicialize seu console.

!!! ATENÇÃO !!!

Esta aplicação irá limpar o seu talvez existente Partition2

!!! ATENÇÃO !!!

Agora baixe o Hacked Xbox1 Emulator do HERE xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip e transfira toda a pasta de compatibilidade para a partição 2 (HDDX) no seu JTAG. Você pode colocar a pasta em um USB e usar o gerenciador de arquivos FSD para copiá-lo ou usar o FTP incorporado. Se você não conseguir ver a segunda partição, verifique se você tem o Gerenciador de arquivos avançado habilitado nas configurações do FSD.

Use Qwix para extrair o seu ISO do jogo xbox1 em formato de pasta, ele pode ser baixado AQUI Qwix101.rar . Depois de ter extraído o ISO para o formato de pasta, você terá uma pasta com o mesmo nome do jogo preenchido com muitos arquivos. Transfira essa pasta para o seu JTAG em uma pasta chamada Xbox1, portanto, se o jogo for Black, você transferirá a pasta Black para Usb: \ Xbox1 \ ou Hdd: \ Xbox1. Agora vá em FSD e defina um caminho de jogo para a pasta Xbox1 e certifique-se de marcar a caixa xbox1.

Agora, quando você for à seção Xbox1 no FSD, verá seus jogos do Xbox1 e poderá carregá-los facilmente.

** Atualização **

Você também pode usar ISO2GOD para criar uma versão do Gobox do iso xbox1, depois disso basta colocar a pasta resultante na sua pasta de jogos do Xbox1 e o FSD irá buscá-la na sua próxima verificação de conteúdo.

ISO2GOD pode ser baixado AQUI

Apreciar

Mine does not have this hddx folder. Does that mean it's not compatible?

hmmm, I don't know whats wrong with my setup.

It works fine in freestyle dash, but if I try to launch in Aurora 7b I get an error but it disappears very quick and it stays on the white xbox splash screen.

Any help would be good

I have a question about the hacked emulators. Which one is better? The 2007 or the 2011 version? And is there a newer version than those two?