RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

So my xbox starts up every game even ones that are not compatible and some of those games work perfectly fine but others the controls and out of whack, is there any way to fix this? Like Time Splitters my toggle sticks do not work but every other button works and Madagascar cannot save games just says to free up block space. If anyone has a fix for this it would be much appreciated :D

Are they listed as compatible in the first place? Not all Xbox games are compatible with Xbox 360, even on a retail console (unmodified)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Are they listed as compatible in the first place? Not all Xbox games are compatible with Xbox 360, even on a retail console (unmodified)

Sent from my SM-G903F

No they aren't was just wondering, I tested many games that are not compatible as for some odd reason my xbox can start them but this is the list I was able to make of the games and the bugs they have or if they work completely fine

Cat in The Hat - Works perfectly fine
Chicken Little - Crashes on Boot up - Not playable - Terminate
Destroy all Humans 2 - Game Freezes a lot - Playable but Freezes - Need more testing
Kung Fu Chaos - Runs great but many graphical bugs, double screen mirror a big one - Not worth playing
Land of The Dead - Works perfectly fine
Madagascar - Game Works fine but cannot save - Acts as if HDD has no space
Mech Assault - Green Screen on Start up unplayable - Terminate
Nickelodeon Party Blast - Works perfectly fine
Star Wars Jedi Outcast - FPS Unlocked and Physics tied to it, game speed extremely fast, unplayable - Terminate
Star Wars Obi Wan - Won't read Controller - May be able to fix - Game Works
Time Splitters - Controller Toggle Sticks Messed up - May be able to fix - Game Works

In general, there's nothing you can do to fix these games, possibly use the profile of a different game (change the Title ID)

Sent from my SM-G903F

Hi guys, i need help with resolution. I installed emulator, but when i start game i've got bad resolution not full screen, look:

IMG_20160714_162740.jpg

IMG_20160714_162747.jpg

How to solve this? I am using Aurora dash. Thanx.

Hi guys, i need help with resolution. I installed emulator, but when i start game i've got bad resolution not full screen, look:

IMG_20160714_162740.jpg

IMG_20160714_162747.jpg

How to solve this? I am using Aurora dash. Thanx.

You get a 4:3 screen rather then 16:9 (a "normal" screen for the era rather then a widescreen) or you realize that there isn't anything that can be done without losing the authenticity

10 minutes ago, Karam Bader said:

hello i was wondering if it is possible to use an external hdd for this process and not an xbox 360 original hard disk

Nope, it's only supported using Xbox 360 HDD's (slim, or phat don't matter)

11 hours ago, Randall said:

I get a black screen what does that mean the game don't work or what SOME ONE HELP PLEASE

Not all games work.. plain and simple..

I get a black screen, I have checked and the game is Backwards Compatible so what gives?

17 hours ago, Zolfe said:

I get a black screen, I have checked and the game is Backwards Compatible so what gives?

Do other games work? Your emulator might be corrupted, or your copy of the game.

8 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Do other games work? Your emulator might be corrupted, or your copy of the game.

I figured it out you can't have a stealth server on

i get all games don't work have download games I have seen that work and I still get a black screen nothing comes up it dont say xbox or anything

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:05 AM, Zolfe said:

I figured it out you can't have a stealth server on

so I have to take off my stealth server to play games??????????????????????/

1 hour ago, Randall said:

so I have to take off my stealth server to play games??????????????????????/

Possibly, but if you dont, then we wont help you with your problem, as we dont support stealth on this site.

Can anyone PLEASE help me,i have followed all instructions,im trying to play fatal frame 2 but it freezez on XBOX screen please someone help me with this

On 5/23/2017 at 10:07 AM, simboy said:

Can anyone PLEASE help me,i have followed all instructions,im trying to play fatal frame 2 but it freezez on XBOX screen please someone help me with this

Check the list of backwards compatibility.. not all games work.. even with the hacked version..

i read somewhere in this thread about POSSIBLY using a different games profile to try to get a game to work, by changing title id.

How could I try this? I want to try to get the warriors to work. it freezes at the 1st menu.

edit: I copied the contents from the compatablity folders of gta vice city and chaged the name to match title id of warriors game, then i deleted the existing warriors folders inside compatabilty and repaced with renamed vice city but it still froze at same place. maybe try one more swap but not looking good.

On 7/14/2016 at 3:37 AM, Swizzy said:

In general, there's nothing you can do to fix these games, possibly use the profile of a different game (change the Title ID)

6 hours ago, fulltimehustler said:

i read somewhere in this thread about POSSIBLY using a different games profile to try to get a game to work, by changing title id.

How could I try this? I want to try to get the warriors to work. it freezes at the 1st menu.

edit: I copied the contents from the compatablity folders of gta vice city and chaged the name to match title id of warriors game, then i deleted the existing warriors folders inside compatabilty and repaced with renamed vice city but it still froze at same place. maybe try one more swap but not looking good.

You'd need to edit the XBE

On 5/29/2017 at 11:58 PM, Swizzy said:

You'd need to edit the XBE

found this link, used a hex editor to change title id and used red dead revolver profile, no luck yet.

Hi! i'm a newbie here,so, well... I didn't tried this out, but another file, by another site. I play every game I have and want to play, EXCEPT FOR ONE: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 REBOUT. Does anyone know if this compayibility plays it??? the one I got here "runs it", but stays in a BLACK SCREEN; I'm still listening the sounds when I move the joystick at all, but, obviously I CAN'T PLAY IT! I was told that THERE ARE THREE COMPATIBILITY PACKS. is this true??? peace (oh, and sorry: my keyboard is a mess).