• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 mariuda

mariuda

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Try using dash launch installer to unload dash launch (not uninstall), then run the game and see if it has issues still. If it doesn't, then dl isn't the problem... if it does then something in it needs some attention.

I have the same problem, i will try what you say.

Hi. Do the dashlaunch team have any idea if there's an issue with dl and dance central 3? Many users reporting (including myself) issue to play this game on RGHd Corona consoles.

same problem.

#42 MrTofu

MrTofu

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

I unloaded DL, and ran the game. After the kinect health screen, i was asked for an update. Of course even if i pressed download, it's not connected to xbox live. It odd, i'm on the latest dash and kinect works with other games.

#43 cory1492

cory1492

TeamFSD

• Moderators
  • 45 posts
  • LocationI'm right here dude.. no your other here!

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

Could it be that you previously ran that game with a title update that is no longer present on your machine? Or perhaps it's an indie game and you don't have the current indie title update installed?

#44 MrTofu

MrTofu

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:28 PM

Could it be that you previously ran that game with a title update that is no longer present on your machine? Or perhaps it's an indie game and you don't have the current indie title update installed?

No. This is Dance Central 3, and it has no TUs that i know of. I tried the disc with another, non rah jasper console, and it works perfectly. There's something going on with RGH and the game, but i don't really know what.

#45 Isty1974

Isty1974

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

My DL temperature viewer... :D
Posted Image

#46 blaster

blaster

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

i install dash launch 3.04 and i am trying to get multi disk games working, im running games from ext hdd and have used the file requirements but when i load xexmenu it doesnt show any 2 disk games at all , what am i doing wrong

#47 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2262 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

ask the xexmenu Devs :huh:

#48 twinvipers

twinvipers

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Ok I’m trying to update to Dashlaunch 3.04 so I can use BO2 but having some trouble. First thing I did was update my dashboard to 16197 using Nand Flasher 360 & J-Runner. And it’s been a while since my last update and let me tell you with J-Runner it was a breeze. Never the less that part worked perfectly. Now I didn’t know J-Runner also loaded Dashlaunch until after and I could seem to find/update the launch.ini so I reflashed the unit with J-Runner but turned off the Dashlaunch option. Now that all look good once done. I then loaded Dashlaunch 3.04 onto a USB and installed that way as I have done it that way in the past (I have also in the past used FTP to transfer the installer and run the .xex but I will get back to that in a minute) So I ran the .xex from the USB, installed Dashlaunch, changed one option the path for default dash to FS2, saved the launch.ini to HDD, and also saw an option to install DL3.04 to HDD so I did that as well. Restarted the system and it booted right into FS2 Great… But when I try BO2 it goes to a black screen and doesn’t move? I then restarted and thought I would run the Dashlaunch .xex from HDD and try to unload Dashlaunch and then see if BO2 worked but the default.xex was not in the installer folder that was created by Dashlaunch? I then tried to FTP the Default.xex into the file but the transfer fails? I even tried to transfer from the USB but it fails? It only seem to run off the USB? And Running the Dashlaunch from USB and Unloading Dashlaunch didn’t help ether the BO2 just gives me a black screen? Any ideas????

#49 Kumbara

Kumbara

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

anyone can help me ? how to setting dashlaunch for play COD blackops 2. i realy confused, and i just try to unload but COD didnt play. please can anyone tell how its works..

#50 kingr010

kingr010

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hi. Do the dashlaunch team have any idea if there's an issue with dl and dance central 3? Many users reporting (including myself) issue to play this game on RGHd Corona consoles.

It is the the rgh probably I have dash launch 3.04 and my games are all working as I had probs with dash launch 3.03 new one fixes a lot

Have both rgh and jtag

#51 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2262 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

anyone can help me ? how to setting dashlaunch for play COD blackops 2. i realy confused, and i just try to unload but COD didnt play. please can anyone tell how its works..

Just install 3.04, do not need to unload anything.

#52 twinvipers

twinvipers

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Well as I mentioned in my post I have Dashlaunch 3.04 and COD BO2 in NOT working?

#53 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2262 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

well it's working fine for everyone else, try updating your TUs.

#54 twinvipers

twinvipers

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

so you think updating the TUs for BO2 will help? also any ideas on now that i have updated dashboard to 19167 i cant seem to FTP transfer any .xex files? like if i transfer dashlaunch it create the folders but the .xex dosn't move? i can transfer back and forth any files or folders as long as its not a .xex?

#55 Jokerski

Jokerski

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:17 AM

JPizzle Why the dashlaunch doesn't update thru the settings menu of F3 in updates? Is it working or it is for something else... Also can anyone help me because this is my first time updating and the readme file about installation is quite short ... Is there any possibility to lose something with the update... Do i need to backup ? Also is the procedure easy or there are possibilities for me to brick my XBOX.... I've read about the live issue i think I've configured the file to avoid that, but anything else?

#56 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2262 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

JPizzle
Why the dashlaunch doesn't update thru the settings menu of F3 in updates? Is it working or it is for something else...

Also can anyone help me because this is my first time updating and the readme file about installation is quite short ...
Is there any possibility to lose something with the update... Do i need to backup ?
Also is the procedure easy or there are possibilities for me to brick my XBOX.... I've read about the live issue i think I've configured the file to avoid that, but anything else?

Dashlaunch is a completely separate app from F3 and that is why F3 doesnt update it. However the F3 Installer ISO will download and install the latest version of dashlaunch for you.

#57 ok103

ok103

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

hello all ,,, thanks fo the info .. i'm really new it this xbox hack ... all i know is that i have an xbox 360 slim with RGH and LT+ mod (JailBreak ) i have a few questions ... what is dashlunch ? is it diffrent from dashboard ? how do ilnow what kanel version i have ? how do i know what dashboard version i have ? i have a problem playing Blackops 2 ,,, will this help me ? does anyone post a video /tutorial ? all my other games are working ok ... if i use this dashlunch will my other games will now work ? how do i install the lunchboard ? can i unistall it if it will now helpl me? thanks for all your help ok103

#58 irishdave

irishdave

RMS Masters

• Members
  • 1377 posts
  • LocationBelfast, Ireland

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Brilliant, I love the kinect health warning removal. Possible suggestions? Is it possibel to remove the "Indie Games" startup screen. Telling users how its not rated, etc... Would save like 10 seconds every time I load an indie. Other than that, 3.04 is the best I've used, it is brilliant and the autofake is perfect :)

[color=rgb(0,255,0);]Posted Image[/color]

#59 cory1492

cory1492

TeamFSD

• Moderators
  • 45 posts
  • LocationI'm right here dude.. no your other here!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Jokerski: I had a similar problem a while back, once my trinity got to a certain temperature it had problems reading/writing the hdd. Also, make sure your ftp client isn't caching folder listings and such.

irishdave: it's possible yes, but this splash screen is under control of the community launcher and is mostly just to fill the screen while it sets up runtimes and similar. You ever notice how on a fresh boot of windows, when you try to run a .net exe it takes longer to come up the first time (until windows caches some assemblies)? Xbox is similar, but it doesn't have caching the way windows does. Anyway, the effort would result in a placebo effect similar to deleting bootanim from flash - it seems to go faster, but in reality you are just looking at a black screen for longer.

#60 Pelcu

Pelcu

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationWarszawa

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

hello all ,,,

thanks fo the info ..
i'm really new it this xbox hack ...
all i know is that i have an xbox 360 slim with RGH and LT+ mod (JailBreak )
i have a few questions ...
what is dashlunch ? is it diffrent from dashboard ?
how do ilnow what kanel version i have ? how do i know what dashboard version i have ?
i have a problem playing Blackops 2 ,,, will this help me ?
does anyone post a video /tutorial ?
all my other games are working ok ... if i use this dashlunch will my other games will now work ?
how do i install the lunchboard ? can i unistall it if it will now helpl me?

thanks for all your help

ok103

ok103, I'm not an expert too but I'll try to explain:
- dashboard is the system files/user interface/firmware running on your console. So you got official dashboard (shortly: dash version = kernel version, for ex. 16197) and also dashboards are called some other custom dashes (interfaces) created by expert teams, for example FreeStyle Dash 2.2, Freestyle 3 or XexMenu. They are covering official dash and gives you different possibilities and features
-DashLaunch is standalone, very important application which modifies system settings on console start up that way to allow you to run games, switch on/off specific dash features, launch mentioned above custom dashboards, block Xbox Live connections and so on. Without DashLaunch it could be not possible to run hacked XBOX and play most of your games.
As Microsoft is updating original dash you need to keep your JTAG/RGH console up to date (flash your console to get newest dash/kernel - this is specific process to do it) with original dashboard to get new features, update avatars, etc., than you have to keep DashLaunch up to date (to block/unblock specific features of original dashboard and allow you to properly use those original features and play newest games, and then you have to keep custom Dashboards (like Freestyle 3) up to date to get your XBOX easy managed, launch games and even play on network.

To see your official dash/kernel version simply install Freestyle 3 and go to Setup/Credits screen - you can see all the info there. Or when in official dash go to system settings/system info tab (you will see D.numbers - K.numbers info, which is D=dash, K=kernel)

DashLaunch 3.04 as most users confirmed makes that Black Ops run on JTAG/RGH. I did not tried that game yet. So just update your console to newest official dash/kernel (here is tutorial how to do that), install DashLauinch 3.04 and everything should be ok.

Hope it explains a bit how it all works in JTAG/RGH console :)
Don't look for solution - look for exit!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!