RealModScene
JPizzle

DashLaunch 3.04 - CIV hook fixed

so a question, as I am a noob to this. I put the entire dash folder (including Media, Plugins, and skins folders, as well as misc. files, like "default.exe" ad database.xmplr) on to an external drive, then plugged it in, and loaded up file manager in FS 2. from here, do I copy the entire folder into a specific location on the xbox's internal drive, or just the default.exe file? and then do I need to delete the older "Freestyle" folder after I have copied the new one and run default.exe?

sorry about all this, and thanks in advance!

This is DASHLAUNCH, Not F3!

my bad. sorry about that. just confusing the two. As for the dash launch update, does it work the same way? can I run the default.exe within the installer folder right from the external drive, or should I copy to my internal drive first?

so I ran it, and it said it required an update to proceed, so I did, then it said it needed to reboot the system, so I said ok, and then it just shut down completely. So i turned it back on, it booted ok. Still says its on dash 2.2 though. Whats strange, is that now all of a sudden black ops 2 plays ok.

any ideas?

That was one of the updates in this new version, you need to point

default =

to your F3 default.xex

So with that said, and im sure this is my last question around this, what is the process to getting FSD 3 on the box and replacing FSD 2 with it properly. The way the guy flashed my box, was by setting up a folder on the internal drive called "Freestyle" with all the corrosponding files inside of it. Is it as easy as just deleting that folder, and replacing it with the contents of the FS 3 folder? and then once that is installed and replaced, should I just launch default.exe from the "installer" folder and from there find the setting to point default = to FSD 3's default.exe?

sorry for all the questions, just don't wanna brick my xbox or something

You may have another launch.ini on another storage device (USB,MU,FLASH)

Check and delete them.

Hi. Do the dashlaunch team have any idea if there's an issue with dl and dance central 3? Many users reporting (including myself) issue to play this game on RGHd Corona consoles.

Try using dash launch installer to unload dash launch (not uninstall), then run the game and see if it has issues still. If it doesn't, then dl isn't the problem... if it does then something in it needs some attention.

Try using dash launch installer to unload dash launch (not uninstall), then run the game and see if it has issues still. If it doesn't, then dl isn't the problem... if it does then something in it needs some attention.

I have the same problem, i will try what you say.

Hi. Do the dashlaunch team have any idea if there's an issue with dl and dance central 3? Many users reporting (including myself) issue to play this game on RGHd Corona consoles.

same problem.

I unloaded DL, and ran the game. After the kinect health screen, i was asked for an update. Of course even if i pressed download, it's not connected to xbox live. It odd, i'm on the latest dash and kinect works with other games.

Could it be that you previously ran that game with a title update that is no longer present on your machine? Or perhaps it's an indie game and you don't have the current indie title update installed?

Could it be that you previously ran that game with a title update that is no longer present on your machine? Or perhaps it's an indie game and you don't have the current indie title update installed?

No. This is Dance Central 3, and it has no TUs that i know of. I tried the disc with another, non rah jasper console, and it works perfectly. There's something going on with RGH and the game, but i don't really know what.

i install dash launch 3.04 and i am trying to get multi disk games working, im running games from ext hdd and have used the file requirements but when i load xexmenu it doesnt show any 2 disk games at all , what am i doing wrong

Ok I’m trying to update to Dashlaunch 3.04 so I can use BO2 but having some trouble.

First thing I did was update my dashboard to 16197 using Nand Flasher 360 & J-Runner. And it’s been a while since my last update and let me tell you with J-Runner it was a breeze. Never the less that part worked perfectly. Now I didn’t know J-Runner also loaded Dashlaunch until after and I could seem to find/update the launch.ini so I reflashed the unit with J-Runner but turned off the Dashlaunch option. Now that all look good once done. I then loaded Dashlaunch 3.04 onto a USB and installed that way as I have done it that way in the past (I have also in the past used FTP to transfer the installer and run the .xex but I will get back to that in a minute) So I ran the .xex from the USB, installed Dashlaunch, changed one option the path for default dash to FS2, saved the launch.ini to HDD, and also saw an option to install DL3.04 to HDD so I did that as well. Restarted the system and it booted right into FS2 Great…

But when I try BO2 it goes to a black screen and doesn’t move?

I then restarted and thought I would run the Dashlaunch .xex from HDD and try to unload Dashlaunch and then see if BO2 worked but the default.xex was not in the installer folder that was created by Dashlaunch? I then tried to FTP the Default.xex into the file but the transfer fails? I even tried to transfer from the USB but it fails? It only seem to run off the USB? And Running the Dashlaunch from USB and Unloading Dashlaunch didn’t help ether the BO2 just gives me a black screen?

Any ideas????

anyone can help me ? how to setting dashlaunch for play COD blackops 2. i realy confused, and i just try to unload but COD didnt play. please can anyone tell how its works..

It is the the rgh probably I have dash launch 3.04 and my games are all working as I had probs with dash launch 3.03 new one fixes a lot

Have both rgh and jtag