RealModScene

Hey guys, I really need help...

I downloaded nuketown zombies (COD Zombies DLC) and I saw I need the latest TU and it was 18 but It wasn't able to be downloaded from the xbox (in manage title updated). Then, I downloaded it from JQE360 web site, still not working (and I scanned it and unlocked the DLC!). Then I deleted it... Some days after, it was able in Manage title update. I downloaded it WHOLE of my DLC not working on TU 18, only in 17! I deleted it from the system settings, file manager...

What can I do? Pls I need answer...

• Like 1

Ok thanks. I downloaded some DLC before TU 18 (I think when TU 15 was the latest) and it worked fine. Does anybody have another solution or just wait for JQE360 to solve it?

• Like 1

Hi, head over to XBUC the TU 18 is working for ID  05C7492A

Just tried it and it works like a charm :thumbup:

Thanks, its working. but now i have another issue. my nuketown and vegeance pack not working and the other DLC is working. help? i unlocked them and scanned them all.

• Like 1

try hex editing nuketown 2025 and nuketown zombies first,  ignore vengence for now with these two edited it should work fine :thumbup:

if I remember rightly you'll get a . bak file you can delete that as the original file has been overwritten, this is just a back up file and is not needed

Hi,

get the  HxD Hex editor ... http://mh-nexus.de/en/downloads.php?product=HxD choose your langauge and download file

Open dlc file in it and press ctrl+g. Type 234 and press ok. Now type F eight times (FF FF FF FF) and save file.

Now you can play Nuketown and vengence levels with any Title Update.

Throught Horizon?

not sure if you can use horizon with this hex edit if thats what you meant

I meant to make .bak file from the DLC and then delete the original one from Horizon and then put the .bak one in the usb hardrive. Is it ok?

delete the .bak file as the original is has been hex edited when you saved it

I still dont understand.

When you save the file you will find you have 2 files, the .BAK file can be deleted, the other file has been hex edited , the .bak will not work if you copy it over to your xbox360

open hex editor, open file follow the intructions above then save, do not save as, when you open the folder you will find 2 files delete the bak file and copy the other file over to your xbox

open file then pick nuketown dlc then follow instructions then delete .bak file then put dlc back on xbox do this separately for both dlc files, hope this makes sense

Glad to hear it!!! :thumbup:

did you hex nuketown ....AND 2025? try to hex those first, only those 2 should need a edit, let me  know how you get on

I don't actually want nuketown 2025.... :/

I WANT BURIED AND RAY GUN MARK II :DDD

Glad to hear it!!! :thumbup:

did you hex nuketown ....AND 2025? try to hex those first, only those 2 should need a edit, let me know how you get on

ok?