RealModScene
Stuie

Fatal Crash

Hi guys im having a few issues

so heres what happens

i load my falcon and go to TU for minecraft i load the latest TU (19 ATM) the game loads sometimes.... i either get fatal crash intercepted or the console restarts but when it does load my saves are all there i load one and it starts the game as a new world and some textures are missing IE sheeps heads and sometimes bodys... creepers... theyre like blurred multi coloured objects

its not just minecraft the console gets fatal crash on.... its any recent games and any new TU

here is some info for you guys

from FSD credits

dash version 3.0b Rev775
Kernel version 2.0.16747.0
Skin version 3.0b Rev775

from dashlaunch 3.12

Falcon board and flash
type glitch
kernal 2.0.16747.0

im a noob to all this so all help will be very appreciated

thanks

i copied my post from another site that linked me to here

Edited by Stuie

Are your games located on an external drive ? Sound like you might have a HDD that is dieing.

Theyre stored on an external drive and all other games work fine so i doubt the drive is dieing :( its only happening with newer games and recent TU im so baffled

just tried the same GTAV and watch dogs both installed the correct way and both get fatal crash intercepted

what do i need to reflash my nand? dont forget im a noob to this lol i dont have access to probes etc lol

Check the tutorials section, you only need XeBuild and a computer

ok i will try to do this now. is there any particular versions i need for my system?

i am seeing a lot of people use 16547 mine is currently 16747 can i redo my nand with that???

ok update

so i managed to successfully reflash the nand but i still get the same issue

i go to minecraft i load title update 19 the latest atm and it loads the world and straight away fatal crash intercepted same happens with GTAV and watch dogs all installed the correct way. i tried minecraft again and it crashed the xbox i then tried it on a lower title update 11 and it worked but had textures missing off sheep creepers zombies cows etc

im loseing the battle here guys :(

Maybe you have a corrupt TU #19, try deleting it and redownlaoding.

ive tried all this buddy if it was a corrupt TU then it would only be minecraft it happens to im just getting fatal crash on newer released titles and title updates

where is it the folder that contains all DLC and all title updates and ill delete them and try again

where is it the folder that contains all DLC and all title updates and ill delete them and try again

Hdd1:\Cache\ contains some TU's

Hdd1:\Content\000000000000000\*TitleID Per Game\ contains DLC and TU's for games

• Like 1

Hdd1:\Cache\ contains some TU's

Hdd1:\Content\000000000000000\*TitleID Per Game\ contains DLC and TU's for games

so if i delete everything out the content folder that wont delete anything important??? just all DLC and TU's?? i want to get rid of them all and try from fresh

so if i delete everything out the content folder that wont delete anything important??? just all DLC and TU's?? i want to get rid of them all and try from fresh

Deleting Content\* will also delete your profiles and savegames...

Deleting Content\00000...\* would delete your DLC, XBLA, GOD, NXE Installs and TU's stored there... (basically, everything not specifically for a profile)

Nothing on your HDD is "Important" in that you can restore whatever is there by using a XEXMenu CD, Dashlaunch configuration loading stuff from a USB Memory or so...

• Like 1

Deleting Content\* will also delete your profiles and savegames...

Deleting Content\00000...\* would delete your DLC, XBLA, GOD, NXE Installs and TU's stored there... (basically, everything not specifically for a profile)

Nothing on your HDD is "Important" in that you can restore whatever is there by using a XEXMenu CD, Dashlaunch configuration loading stuff from a USB Memory or so...

ok thanks i have all games stored on my external HDD and all tu and DLC saves onto HDD so i should be safe with deleteing then really. FSD and dashlaunch etc with all settings in tact dont save to the content folder right?

too late to turn back now im loosing my patience with this blooming thing lol ive delted the whole 000000000..... folder lol lets see how i go now

Edited by Stuie

deleting the 000000000 folder seemed to have worked watch dogs now plays and minecraft works like a dream thank you... now i have to get all my DLC etc if there are any premium links left online :s

thanks guys