RealModScene
Swizzy

Xbox One Gamepad/Controller Tester

Ok, so i've decided to release this shit now, been working on it for a couple of weeks now...

It's based on the Xbox One Gamepad driver by Lucas Assis, what it does is basically let you test each and every button on your controller (including the guide and sync buttons!)

It currently only works with your controller connected over USB, but... i'm planning on making it possible to also check it wirelessly whenever i can start figuring out how to do that...

Anyways, here's a youtube video showing how it looks/works:

And you can download it from this thread if you like ;) (i've attatched it)

XboxOneGamePadTester_v1.0.300.0.rar

• Like 5

@Swizzy: Will you try to make some homebrew or whatever it is to connect Xbox One controller to 360? I don't want to spend 300 polish zÅ‚oty for ChronusMax. Same controller costs 200 PLN -.- You have something like that in plans? 

• Like 1

@Swizzy: Will you try to make some homebrew or whatever it is to connect Xbox One controller to 360? I don't want to spend 300 polish złoty for ChronusMax. Same controller costs 200 PLN -.- You have something like that in plans?

Sorry, but no i have no such plans... it'd have to be a plugin that can only be used by RGH/JTAG and it would have to be a system plugin...

• Like 1

Sorry, but no i have no such plans... it'd have to be a plugin that can only be used by RGH/JTAG and it would have to be a system plugin...

Yo man is it for PC or?