RealModScene
JPizzle

TeamFSD Presents LiNK

I'd love to be a beta tester too, JTAG and RGH consoles, I'm from MX if you want to test other countries connections, then I'm all in :D

The most important feature would be to have the software fake the LIVE servers and have the LIVE-multiplayer enabled games playable. But this is only for syslink games, right?

Outstanding! I'm up for being a tester if you need me. Awesome news guys big big thanks for your hard work and time. :)

Posted Image

The most important feature would be to have the software fake the LIVE servers and have the LIVE-multiplayer enabled games playable. But this is only for syslink games, right?

That would be really cool, but I think its just going to be system link.

link.. name i think stay for "systemlink"... in theory is possible do a live server free?

link is good.. is like p2p.. gamers host games or play it games (syslink is xbox to xbox without internet.. xlink kai send via internet the connection).. for live need server.. a big server! who pay for that server? the engine of m$ live serve isn't free i think.. if i do mistake correct me...

link.. name i think stay for "systemlink"... in theory is possible do a live server free?

link is good.. is like p2p.. gamers host games or play it games (syslink is xbox to xbox without internet.. xlink kai send via internet the connection).. for live need server.. a big server! who pay for that server? the engine of m$ live serve isn't free i think.. if i do mistake correct me...

The fact that Sony has a free server makes me wonder why M$ continues to charge. They don't offer anything special that Sony doesn't. I had an idea about making a Live-like service; incorporate some kinda of bittorrent protocol, where each user's xbox shares in the total bandwith for the service. You don't have to be using the service to 'seed' your bandwith. The more people, the bigger the server. Everybody has their share. If there was a dedicated server, then ya I could understand costs, but a company like M$ charging for access is ubsurd. We really need to figure out some form of alternative.

The fact that Sony has a free server makes me wonder why M$ continues to charge. They don't offer anything special that Sony doesn't. I had an idea about making a Live-like service; incorporate some kinda of bittorrent protocol, where each user's xbox shares in the total bandwith for the service. You don't have to be using the service to 'seed' your bandwith. The more people, the bigger the server. Everybody has their share. If there was a dedicated server, then ya I could understand costs, but a company like M$ charging for access is ubsurd. We really need to figure out some form of alternative.

Wait a minute !!! The free server from PS3 is free until the PS3 is unhackable... now when the PS3 is hacked they are going for PS4... M$ don't care about hacking they want money for their network and that's all... FAIR PLAY !!!

LiNK ME UP TOO !!!!!

This post from TEAM FSD is like the opening ceremony of the Olympics... exciting :p

yeah i agree a new and better p2p server would be great the players would fuel it with there internet and the heck with live pay this and this and this its a scam i can watch netflix on my computer why pay them for services im already paying for and xlink is good but its so outdated and switching computer to xbox back and forth is tiresome i will happily donate to this cause

First off props to the team for creating this:) This is great news for everyone, i have recently cancelled my live sub havent botherd with Kia for a long time and dont have much luck with XBS.