RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Area051

FSD Game Info

The latest version always gave me details before. But lately I don't receive them, also I can't get screenshots to download either!

Can you get screenshots? I posted about both problems but got no proper response, about the two problems.

Refresh art work dont work any more,, dont know why. but it docent work at all

even did fresh install from 0 same also..

It's probably changes made to Xbox.com or you are having problems due to more blocking...

Check the dashlaunch settings, recently there was a change for the default values (livestrong is now enabled by default) which would cause a problem...

• Like 1

I used to have that problem when LiveStrong was enabled in dashlaunch, check if it is on and disable it.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot it worked perfect the LiveStrong was the Problem after it was disable it all worked perfect, thanks for the TIP

Livestrong blocks all connections related to xbox/xbox live which are known to cOz, the best sour e for game information is xbox.com, it's always the same format and they have all games... thus, that's where all the data comes from, and it's xbox.com... thus... that's why the issue rises when this option is enabled...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk