RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
murphio1888

Have I been kyboshed?

Ok lads I downloaded the very helpful iso and updated my 2.2 freestyle dash to the latest one. To my delight Titanfall now worked as I was getting a request to update and an error previously. All of a sudden though yesterday the dash disappeared at boot for the official MS one. Despite reininstalling the iso it boots the official dash every time. The only way I can access the freestyle dash now is through the install iso - I hit the install option and within a few seconds I am on freestyle 3. On top of this Titanfall no longer works - is asking for an update again wherupon it produces a clean disk error. The console is banned from live - is it possible an update has done this? I also cant launch dashlaunch - says my kernal is not supported.

Many thanks in advance.

Sounds to me like a launch.ini problem. make sure your launch.ini file is on the root of your hard-drive and is configured right. Also, anybody correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Titanfall was for xboxlive only.

Sounds like you installed an outdated dashlaunch version (probably from the iso!)

Download the latest version of dashlaunch and run it instead ;)

• Like 1