RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Renicks

Double Disc Games

I want to play Double disc games but I can never tell which is Disc 1 and Disc 2. Is tehre a way to have FSD mark them as 1 or 2 that way I know which is which? And when I complete Disc 1 make it autoload 2 so my RGH doesn't freeze?

You can rename them yourself via FSD (add Disc 1/2), or when you use iso2god you can also set the game name, you can also do it via 360 content manager.

FSD shouldn't crash when switching from disc 1 to 2, a vast majority of people who use multi disc games never have this issue

You can rename them yourself via FSD (add Disc 1/2), or when you use iso2god you can also set the game name, you can also do it via 360 content manager.

FSD shouldn't crash when switching from disc 1 to 2, a vast majority of people who use multi disc games never have this issue

Happened with me whilst playing Splintercell Blacklist. I never knew I could rename them though, is it possible to do it if I've already extracted it?

If you labled the games D1&D2 intsalled on hard drive fs3 will not show D1-D2 but you can go to move games using y button push no section and it will list folder namés and paths. Make shure to Cancel so you dont remove game from dashflow. I remove D2 so I dont Have double games showing (depending on which game).