RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Zeyad

Extracting DVD game to GOD in HDD

Hi folks.. my consul is XBOX 360  RGH without non TX prodcut, I tried to extract a game (NFS RIVALS) from it's DVD to my hdd as to play it as a GOD, it showed up in "My Games" but needs the DVD to be inserted in order to start playing, actually I tried copying it to "Games" folder with XEXmenu (I know it wrong) but it didn't work too, I also copied it with the ordinary way (install game) from the main dashboard, it is installed but needs the dvd to be inserted. Is there any way to install it in hdd without the need of it's dvd to be inserted to play it?  . Should I convert my dashboard to FSD or stay with the current original one? I am hesitated because I have many games in the original dashboard (So called "NXE" as I think).

Thanks in advance for helping.

You need to load nxe2god to unlock it so that the game no longer ask for a disc to be inserted if your using  god format

• Like 1

You need to load nxe2god to unlock it so that the game no longer ask for a disc to be inserted if your using  god format

Actually, NXE installs should work the same as GOD with the latest patches ;)

• Like 2

irishdave is right.. I used nxe2god, it worked perfectly, thanks for the advice, but Swizzy's post leads me to ask about patches and how they work, because recently I copied XEXmenu to my hdd and work smoothly but when ran it's patch without knowing what I've done it stopped working from the NXE unless I plugged the flash drive I copied it from. Is there any solution for this issue?. 

irishdave is right.. I used nxe2god, it worked perfectly, thanks for the advice, but Swizzy's post leads me to ask about patches and how they work, because recently I copied XEXmenu to my hdd and work smoothly but when ran it's patch without knowing what I've done it stopped working from the NXE unless I plugged the flash drive I copied it from. Is there any solution for this issue?.

The patches i talk about is the Dashlaunch patches made to the xbox dashboard, the xexmenu patches are useless now a days, don't use it... It was for the really old "XBR" which was when 8955 was the latest dashboard...

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The problem is still there, XEXmenu wont start unless I plugged in flash drive, I cleared the cash in the consul and usb flash drive, but the problem still exist, I reformatted the usb flash but also it is useless. Anyway, whenever I need XEXmenu I'll plug in usb flash. Thanks guys, your were in good help for me.

The problem is still there, XEXmenu wont start unless I plugged in flash drive, I cleared the cash in the consul and usb flash drive, but the problem still exist, I reformatted the usb flash but also it is useless. Anyway, whenever I need XEXmenu I'll plug in usb flash. Thanks guys, your were in good help for me.

Most commonly it's caused by a "games" folder on the same hdd you run xexmenu from...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I agree with you Swizzy, I will delete Games folder and see what happen.