RealModScene
JPizzle

Dashlaunch 3.12

Finally,

since the update aurora shows most gamecovers gray/white, like there is an overlay

dunno if there is a connection between new dash/launch and this bug

Finally,

since the update aurora shows most gamecovers gray/white, like there is an overlay

dunno if there is a connection between new dash/launch and this bug

Can you show us this behaviour with a screenshot?

it seems you finally change your mind.excellent!

Not really no, we decided to add a few new things making it worth releasing it ;)

• Like 1

Not really no, we decided to add a few new things making it worth releasing it ;)

well,this is interesting.and you know,there aren't any spoof tools for xbox360,so who try to go online with a jtag/rgh xbox360 will be banned shortly.

well,this is interesting.and you know,there aren't any spoof tools for xbox360,so who try to go online with a jtag/rgh xbox360 will be banned shortly.

You have no clue what you're talking about do you? there's PLENTY of spoof tools out there that handle the checks from microsoft...

You have no clue what you're talking about do you? there's PLENTY of spoof tools out there that handle the checks from microsoft..

no,i mean the anti-ban spoof tools.

no,i mean the anti-ban spoof tools.

he means that too

but most working ones cost so much more than live and the freeones lets you ban anyway anytime, so this is never worth it.

he means that too

but most working ones cost so much more than live and the freeones lets you ban anyway anytime, so this is never worth it.

well,at least i don't see one.

when 3.13 version will release?

Yesterday? Or was it 2 days ago? Time flies by when you're having fun...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Having some trouble here. Im trying to update dashlaunch. I have updated my FSD and have downloaded this latest version of dashlaunch, I FTP'd the dashlaunch folder to my hdd, I navigate through to the dash launch folder through file manager then to either installer or debug folders (same happens whichever one I use) then default.xex the screen just goes blank?? Nothing happens, dashlaunch doesnt load. Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

Having some trouble here. Im trying to update dashlaunch. I have updated my FSD and have downloaded this latest version of dashlaunch, I FTP'd the dashlaunch folder to my hdd, I navigate through to the dash launch folder through file manager then to either installer or debug folders (same happens whichever one I use) then default.xex the screen just goes blank?? Nothing happens, dashlaunch doesnt load. Any help with this will be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

What kernel are you on? why not just update your kernel with xeBuild GUI or similar and have it include dashlaunch? they usually use the latest version ;)

What kernel are you on? why not just update your kernel with xeBuild GUI or similar and have it include dashlaunch? they usually use the latest version ;)

Im on kernel 16767

I will redo everything tonight. Which is the best tutorial to follow??

I updated to 17148 via xbl then switched nands and updated my kernal to 17148, all sorted now, spot on. Thanks mate, 

Edit..............still dont know if Im ready for Aurora. FSD is so user friendly, its unreal. I need to look into  Aurora properly. I did install Aurora last week but not properly as I still had FSD showing up when I restarted my console. I realise that Aurora is probably the way forward

I updated to 17148 via xbl then switched nands and updated my kernal to 17148, all sorted now, spot on. Thanks mate, 

Edit..............still dont know if Im ready for Aurora. FSD is so user friendly, its unreal. I need to look into  Aurora properly. I did install Aurora last week but not properly as I still had FSD showing up when I restarted my console. I realise that Aurora is probably the way forward

You mean to say you're using unofficial stuff? great! now we know not to offer you any support with Dashlaunch/xeBuild/xeBuild GUI etc. EVER! :D