RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Chris7S

LiNK Issues

So everything is set up perfectly and the System Link option isn't available in the dashboard menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

post-22530-0-10521200-1396409941_thumb.png

Make sure you are using the latest plugin, remove it and check for updates, remember to also have beta updates ticked...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think you should backup your settings (with screenshots...) and delete everything about FSD from your xbox. Then just redownload the newest version.

• Like 1

I think you should backup your settings (with screenshots...) and delete everything about FSD from your xbox. Then just redownload the newest version.

I tried this and it didn't work but my original assumptions were correct. The newest XBLSE changes the dashboard menu so it was taking precedence to the FSD plugin. I removed the XBLStealth.xex from my plugin slot via Dashlaunch and it worked perfectly! I figured I would post the solution in case someone else experienced this issue! Thanks for the all the attempted help fellas!

• Like 1

It's probably to protect you while on Xbox Live...

Anyways, here we don't really like ppl that use the XBLS service, mainly because a RGH/JTAG console have NOTHING to do on Xbox Live (you gain an unfair advantage, and you basically f*ck with the game for everyone else)

LiNK is an alternative to Xbox Live, it doesn't offer quite the same capabilities or compatibility, but... it's great for those whom are so bad at playing games that they must cheat... or for ppl that just want to play with their friends/family or just simply don't have a retail xbox 360... also for those not wanting to pay microsoft for their service...

It's probably to protect you while on Xbox Live...

Anyways, here we don't really like ppl that use the XBLS service, mainly because a RGH/JTAG console have NOTHING to do on Xbox Live (you gain an unfair advantage, and you basically f*ck with the game for everyone else)

LiNK is an alternative to Xbox Live, it doesn't offer quite the same capabilities or compatibility, but... it's great for those whom are so bad at playing games that they must cheat... or for ppl that just want to play with their friends/family or just simply don't have a retail xbox 360... also for those not wanting to pay microsoft for their service...

Well I host online lobbies for people that want to gain that advantage, I don't the advantage because I am good. I myself do not mod my ranks, stats, etc. That is also why I am working with LiNK because I can develop my applications, mod menus, etc. with my team and not have to worry about having to have stealth to do so.

Well I host online lobbies for people that want to gain that advantage, I don't the advantage because I am good. I myself do not mod my ranks, stats, etc. That is also why I am working with LiNK because I can develop my applications, mod menus, etc. with my team and not have to worry about having to have stealth to do so.

Ussually ppl that host lobbies are ppl that earn cash based on these hacks, which is technically worse then f*ing with Xbox Live due to the fact that nobody that does this kind of shit donate any money to projects like LiNK... or for that matter the ppl behind the hack...