~ XGD3 ISO images can now be opened.
~ The Media ID is now written to the "CON header" correctly.
~ Integrating XexTool v6.0 XEXs support for the latest.
V1.3.3~ Fixed error with the code parameters.
merged ~ Assemblies are now shipping to rather increase the compatibility with wine / linux mono.
+ Added the extraction of thumbnails (thumbnails) from the ISO images Xbox1.
+ Added option "auto-browse" to an ISO image, when adding an ISO to convert.
~ Improvements XBE code.
~ Remove debug code in v1.3.1.
- Support the conversion of the Xbox 1.
- The boot sector rebuild isos is changed to match the SDK.
- Fixed a bug with the character in the name of the securities.
- Fixed a bug when a custom thumbnail was responsible.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error when a conversion without waiting thumbnail was published.
- Many other fixes and minor bugs fixed.
New Iso2GoD v 1.3.6 brings XGD3 ISO Support
Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:24 PM
Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:47 PM
Thanks for linking this been looking for newest version with xgd3 support.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users