RealModScene
Vesstita

BLACK OPS 2 FATAL CRASH AFTER INSTALLING DLC

Hi,

I really hope you can help me with this.

I just recently installed fsd, downloaded some games from my brother´s hdd to my external hdd, I downloaded some dlc for black ops 2 and ran xm360, unlocked them. But is says No matching title is in the database. And when I try to open the game for more than one player it says fatal crash intercepted.  I even reinstalled the game  twice and erased my dlc and installed the ones that work for my brother. My brother paid for this to be done so he knows nothing and cannot help me. The only difference I noticed is that I have this 4gb xbox with an external hdd, and his is internal.  The thing is I am stuck after this. Maybe I missed some step.  Hope someone can help me! I have also placed the Tu on the cache. tnks 

this again

first, make sure the DLC is unlocked, you be better off using the latest Yarisswap to do it.

secondly, the TU does not go into the cache folder, it goes into /0000000000000000/415608FC/000B0000/

once you put it in there, make sure you do a manual scan, so FSD can properly detect the TU.

Finally, make sure your on the latest dashboard, the latest TU's requires the latest dashboard.