RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shreyansh Singh

COD Ghosts Title And Emblem Problem

I have abother issue. My cosole gets stuck after the end of mission called the federation right after they jump from the building and deploy their parachute.

My title and emblem or patch and background option isn't showing up :(  HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP :(

Probably a game bug, maybe try updating with a TitleUpdate, if you are on the latest one, try removing it to see if it makes a difference?

I have abother issue. My cosole gets stuck after the end of mission called the federation right after they jump from the building and deploy their parachute.

Etheir it's a data error or a game bug, check your game data by extracting it again and making a SFV of the original data, then compare it to the data you are running... if they don't match, well there's your problem... if they do match, try updating by adding a TitleUpdate, if you still have the issue... i can make you a SFV from my computer so you can compare against that...

• Like 1

Swizzy ,,,,tried to deactv8 the tu but nothing helped .... i want to play on link so deleting the tu is not an option for me :(

then i guess you'll have to live with it, maybe they don't allow for it to be shown there? it's not a big issue, when you have problems that effect actual gameplay it's bad... but this is just a cosmetic thing...

then i guess you'll have to live with it, maybe they don't allow for it to be shown there? it's not a big issue, when you have problems that effect actual gameplay it's bad... but this is just a cosmetic thing...

Naaaaaahhh Bro ... I swear I will find a way ... I know there is a way out cuz i see others with cool titles and emblems ..... ;)

Naaaaaahhh Bro ... I swear I will find a way ... I know there is a way out cuz i see others with cool titles and emblems ..... ;)

Yeah... it's called bugfixes from the game developer... :p

Eventually maybe they'll fix it with a later TitleUpdate?