RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Vytas Glinevicius

Skin help!!!

Hey man how do you change the FSD 3 boot screen? I already downloaded the Xzp tool an the jpg2dds to change my image an nothing still working ? What does the image size have to be.. so it can work?

So I wanted to create a custom skin for F3 like in this video.. And I have a problem :unsure: . I cant re-size a pic from 1280x720 to 420x320 for the content tabs... Any advice? Thanks :blushing:

Use PAINT.NET or PHOTOSHOP for pic editing. It gives you the option to size changing. Or you can download a program called Faststone Photo Resizer to multiple and fast pic resizing.

Hey man how do you change the FSD 3 boot screen? I already downloaded the Xzp tool an the jpg2dds to change my image an nothing still working ? What does the image size have to be.. so it can work?

Mod the SPLASH.DDS file to your liking - the only issue is it needs to be specific dds (not sure) I did the next option

OR 

create a PNG/JPG (place it in fsd root) and adjust the filename in the SplashScreen.xur 

is there any way that you can do to tauriel on it I really do you need help man...I just build Xbox 360 Arcade and I'm really trying to get it the final touch on the freestyle dash 3.0 look with my own custom boot logo!! So please man I would appreciate if you can do a tutorial video on thisor could you do it step by step by telling me what to do in words...please get back at me? Thanks!!