RealModScene
Mattie

FreeStyleDash Mobile v0.1b iPhone by BioHazard

#                   #                   #                     #                   #                     #                  ##                     ##                  ##                     ##                  ##                     ##                   ##                   ##                   ###   ###########   ###                    #####################                     #####         #####                    ########     ########                    ### ############# ###             #########     #######     #########          ##############             ##############         ##       ########         ########       ##       ##         ###  ####       ####  ###         ##      #            ###  ####     ####  ###            #                   ###   ####   ####   ###     #             ####   ###   ###   ####             #                    ####  ###   ###  ####                     ########   ########                       ###############                         ###########                          #########                          ###     ###                        ###       ###                       ###         ###                     ###             ###             ########                   ########         FreeStyleDash.Mobile.v0.1.iPhone-BioHazard--------------------------------------------------------------####                      Overview:                       ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  This is an unsigned IPA file ready for jailbroken iOS 6+  ## devices that have AppSync installed.  This mobile app is   ## provided without warranty and is considered in beta        ## status. This mobile app allows the end user to list all    ## games on their console or to return to FreeStyleDash. In   ## order for this application to properly function during     ## refreshing of the game list the FreeStyleDash needs to be  ## running.                                                   ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####         	         Created By:                      ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##                        BioHazard                           ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####                   Special Thanks:                    ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  MaesterRowen for adding the API calls to the F3 Plugin    ##  required for this to function.                            ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####      Thanks to the following people & teams:         ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  BL4K3Y, Blackwolf BraveH43, c0z, J2G, jsinger47, Juvenal  ##    JPizzle, JQE, k3, RF1911, MartinC, Mattie, stefanou     ## Spudnutz, TraJiK, tuxuser, tydye81, Team-Xecuter, TeamFSD  ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------

FreeStyleDash.Mobile.v0.1b.iPhone-BioHazard.zip

How do I reset everything?My iphone does not refresh the webui and it does not run any games or anything else.

Edit: Work fine !!!! tnx

Thank's for application :)

Congratulations and good luck for this great app :clap:

Posted Image

not point to the IP address

And an option to reset data - (force to remove and reinstall the application)

Sorry for my english :sweat: 

Google translation is my friend :secret:

Thank's for application :)

Congratulations and good luck for this great app :clap:

Posted Image

not point to the IP address

And an option to reset data - (force to remove and reinstall the application)

Sorry for my english :sweat:

Google translation is my friend :secret:

In order to reset enter 1.3.3.7 as the ip address.  It will remove everything except the info from the homescreen.

ok thank you for the info, I will continue my test and report bugsAn update is already planned?

A posibility to add directly in setting a reset data button?

good for continuaton App :thumbsup:

I take it this isn't compatible with ios7? I've tried installing it with ifunbox and with ipa installer and both say it's invalid :(

This app works fine for me , im on ios 7.0.4 iphone 4 ! Just need to make sure you have the correct appsync installed for ios 7 :)

I got it all squared away....I went ahead and restored the update and started fresh and rejailbroke it and it worked ok. Thanks guys for the help!

It does not work for me. I can login with http at my PC, but it seems to not work for my iPhone. I am running IOS 7.0.4. It just shows me "No Content found for this section!". IP, Username and Pass are correct.

Hi, bc of apple not signing ios 6 anymore I'm stuck at ios 5.1.1 on my ipod touch 4th gen (jailbroken) ..My question is would you be able to add a backwards compatibility in future updates for users who are in similar conditions or is there a way to install this app on 5.1.1 regardless of the ios version ?Great job, best regards..

Edit: 6.1.3 jailbreak came out on 4th of January (: you can ignore my questionThx again

Works well on iOS 7.0.4, excellent way to sift through and change games seamlessly. Thank so much!

#                   #                   #                     #                   #                     #                  ##                     ##                  ##                     ##                  ##                     ##                   ##                   ##                   ###   ###########   ###                    #####################                     #####         #####                    ########     ########                    ### ############# ###             #########     #######     #########          ##############             ##############         ##       ########         ########       ##       ##         ###  ####       ####  ###         ##      #            ###  ####     ####  ###            #                   ###   ####   ####   ###     #             ####   ###   ###   ####             #                    ####  ###   ###  ####                     ########   ########                       ###############                         ###########                          #########                          ###     ###                        ###       ###                       ###         ###                     ###             ###             ########                   ########         FreeStyleDash.Mobile.v0.1.iPhone-BioHazard--------------------------------------------------------------####                      Overview:                       ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  This is an unsigned IPA file ready for jailbroken iOS 6+  ## devices that have AppSync installed.  This mobile app is   ## provided without warranty and is considered in beta        ## status. This mobile app allows the end user to list all    ## games on their console or to return to FreeStyleDash. In   ## order for this application to properly function during     ## refreshing of the game list the FreeStyleDash needs to be  ## running.                                                   ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####         	         Created By:                      ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##                        BioHazard                           ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####                   Special Thanks:                    ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  MaesterRowen for adding the API calls to the F3 Plugin    ##  required for this to function.                            ##                                                            ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------####      Thanks to the following people & teams:         ####--------------------------------------------------------------#                                                            ##  BL4K3Y, Blackwolf BraveH43, c0z, J2G, jsinger47, Juvenal  ##    JPizzle, JQE, k3, RF1911, MartinC, Mattie, stefanou     ## Spudnutz, TraJiK, tuxuser, tydye81, Team-Xecuter, TeamFSD  ##                                                            #--------------------------------------------------------------

I have this all set up and games are showing up but they won't launch 6.1.6 itouch jailbroke. I'm I missing something. I really want this to work

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk