RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
suprashake

Xenon jtag rgloader 0v400 worked to i run dashlaunch 3.10 install plugin

xenon jtag rgloader. but rgloader worked to i tried to run dashlaunch 3.10 and install the plugin. ones it rebooted nuthing black screen no rrod . and i cant load xell plz hel

You'll need to reflash rgloader using hardware like nand-x, DashLaunch isn't compatible with RGLoader iirc...

You'll need to reflash rgloader using hardware like nand-x, DL isn't compatible with RGLoader iirc...

i wish the readme said that and thxs

RGLoader is meant for Advanced users, ppl that understands that if it doesn't say that it works with RGLoader for example, then it's likely NOT supported

<cough> DL 3.10 readme (note the bold underlined part emphasized here):

================================================================================

Supported Versions

================================================================================

at time of this writing, this is ONLY compatible with RETAIL kernel versions:

9199, 12611, 12625, 13146, 13599, 13604, 14699, 14717, 14719, 15574, 16197, 16202, 16203, 16537

13599 is the first glitch version supported (embedded patches)

14717 is the first glitch2 version supported (embedded patches)

<cough>

That said, unless they are doing some voodoo to the kernel version info in RGLoader (afaik they are not) DL installer should be telling you that devkit fw is not supported at all.

i feel like a fucking retard i did not think of that. ohh well my fuckup and it was about to die anyway overheated it over 13 times to come back from 0102 rrod xenon jtag. ok i jest need to nand x flash back to rgloader. i no rgloader worked before i loaded dashLaunch and installed the plugin.

update i am looking for someone i can ship too to hardware flash it and renand it with xell working on a xenon jtag