RealModScene
Robin van Schaik

Call of Duty GHOST TU

Hello Guys,

I have a XBOX with RGH and Freestyle 3.

I got Link and it works great but inly one problem.

It says that i need to download TU 2 for call of duty ghost and well that is not a problem but when i have downloaded, is still keep saying that i have to download TU 2.

What do i wrong?

I had to manually put it in to see in fsd, Trying a clean install to find out if it helps :) 

no it doesnt worked thats all , Same for gta V, No updates found, But i found the tu.s once i reinstalled FSD, But only for ghost : S 

its working now for me to, But only for ghost :p well and some others but not gta :p but its ok :D 

good stuff, I'm going to have a play with the screen shot button, never used it so I take it that it dumps a screen grab some where on your drive....anyway off topic I guess, Might make a new thread :)

access your fsd3 via ya pc http and check your media ID of your version of the game matches the title update source.

i had same TU update issue...i deleted TU updates for ghost from within TU Management in FSD3  and then just re downloaded TU 2 and set it active ...job was a good un from then on. Hope that helps anyone.