RealModScene
cesar3d

Help me in Mupen64 360 v0.993 beta 2!!!

The 360 Mupen64 v0.993 beta 2 does not load saved game!! Place to run zelda ocarina of time create my save, I start my game when I leave my game disappears when I save the folder has the save game created there help me!!

Maybe i need to fix more bugs? any other games not working for you?

Maybe i need to fix more bugs? any other games not working for you?

In Mario Party 1,2,3 The texture is disappearing and appearing In Mupen64 android to fix this by changing the video plugin But I can not fix the xboxYou can fix this

The 360 Mupen64 v0.993 beta 2 does not load saved game!! Place to run zelda ocarina of time create my save, I start my game when I leave my game disappears when I save the folder has the save game created there help me!!

I thought this was a known issue, I'm pretty sure we mentioned this before... Also WCW Revenge after you win a match it would restart the match every time I won. Endless loop.

To save on Mupen360 you have to, in first place, launch the rom that you want to play. That will create a file in the SAVE FOLDER of the Mupen with the correct name of the rom. Rename the ROM with the name as appear on the save folder (without changing the extension), the ROM can be .zip, an voila! It will save your progress as you save in the game.