RealModScene
DR3AMMA5TER

NEW!! The Dream Theme v2.5 for F3 Rev775

Posted Image

The Dream Theme v2.5 (Released October 13th, 2013)

What's in this Skin?

- 212 HD backgrounds
- 100 different stages
- 15 different content tabs
- 15 different icon sets
- 26 Coverflow layouts

Changes since v2.4:

- Added 62 new HD backgrounds
- Changed the coverflow look for people who want to use the status bar
- Some minor Tweaks

How to use:

1- Go with a ftp program to your Freestyle 3 folder
2- Place "The Dream Theme v2.5.xzp" file in your "Skins" folder.
3- Go with Freestyle 3 to the Skin menu and choose "The Dream Theme v2.5" skin.
4- Restart your Xbox360
5- Go to settings menu and select "reset skin settings"
That's all

Don't forget to reset your skin settings before using this new version otherwise
things will not work properly!

Some screenshots below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Dream Theme v2.5.rar

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1

hi im having big prob since i installed this, i did everything you said but now i keep getting to the xbox logo then it just keeps rebooting and doing it over and over again i cant getting into settings or anything anymore as it wont boot into the xbox dash or freestyle, what do i do? 

hi im having big prob since i installed this, i did everything you said but now i keep getting to the xbox logo then it just keeps rebooting and doing it over and over again i cant getting into settings or anything anymore as it wont boot into the xbox dash or freestyle, what do i do?

I never heard of this problem. A lot of people here and on xbox360iso.com are using my skin including me and never reported this.Also it's the same one as the 2.4 version only with more backgrounds and edited coverflow view. Did you updated your nand to 16537 and do you have latest 775 revision of F3??Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I never heard of this problem. A lot of people here and on xbox360iso.com are using my skin including me and never reported this.Also it's the same one as the 2.4 version only with more backgrounds and edited coverflow view.Did you updated your nand to 16537 and do you have latest 775 revision of F3??Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

yeah ive got the latest f3 775 but be4 i installed this it was just the default skins, i installed this then selected rebooted then reset skins, it kept crashing when i tried changing background pics ans stuff, and now i just cant get back into the xbox at all unless i take HD out then it will boot to normal xbox screen, how do i uninstall it without it in my xbox ? ohhh i have the new cr3pro with i think latest nand flash 

I've got a strange problem with the webui when I use this skin, the console keeps freezing while I'm editing game covers through the webui, it dosn't freeze when I do the same with the default skin, too bad, I really love the way the skin looks and all the customization options available in it, any ideas what could be causing such a problem?

Also, for many of the games, the background picture in the details view of the game won't show, it will just show the skin background instead of the game background and I made sure a background is indeed set for those games.

I've got a strange problem with the webui when I use this skin, the console keeps freezing while I'm editing game covers through the webui, it dosn't freeze when I do the same with the default skin, too bad, I really love the way the skin looks and all the customization options available in it, any ideas what could be causing such a problem? Also, for many of the games, the background picture in the details view of the game won't show, it will just show the skin background instead of the game background and I made sure a background is indeed set for those games.

The freezing problem with the webui is a F3 problem not a skin problem, I never edited the webui file so it cannot have something to do with this skin. For myself I also have this freezing problem at default skin sometimes. The problem with the background in details view had never come to my attention so I will take a look at it later.

The freezing problem with the webui is a F3 problem not a skin problem, I never edited the webui file so it cannot have something to do with this skin. For myself I also have this freezing problem at default skin sometimes.The problem with the background in details view had never come to my attention so I will take a look at it later.

So how do you explain that I worked for hours with webui to edit stuff with the default skin and it never froze and when I used your skin it froze every few minutes?

I could understand and accept what you say if it was an occasional freezing but not every 3-5 minutes while it never happened to me with the default skin.

as for the backgrounds, I'll appreciate if you take a look at that, thank you for your time.

The freezing problem with the webui is a F3 problem not a skin problem, I never edited the webui file so it cannot have something to do with this skin. For myself I also have this freezing problem at default skin sometimes.The problem with the background in details view had never come to my attention so I will take a look at it later.

So how do you explain that I worked for hours with webui to edit stuff with the default skin and it never froze and when I used your skin it froze every few minutes?I could understand and accept what you say if it was an occasional freezing but not every 3-5 minutes while it never happened to me with the default skin.as for the backgrounds, I'll appreciate if you take a look at that, thank you for your time.
I can explain it in a lot of ways. Never heard of this particular problem with my skin from other people besides the regular freezing problem of the webui. Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

I checked Your problem here as soon as I got home and all of my backgrounds in details view are working perfectly so obviously you did something wrong.

I checked Your problem here as soon as I got home and all of my backgrounds in details view are working perfectly so obviously you did something wrong.

Again, not probable, all backgrounds works perfectly on any other skin I tried, I might be new to the forums but I'm not new to using FSD & skins, I've been doing it for a quite a while.

I will say this, I don't remember having the problem when I was using version 2.3 of the skin, that was obviously prior to using the latest FSD 3 version.

Having said that, all other skins I tried and worked fine, well, I didn't have previous versions of them.

Again, not probable, all backgrounds works perfectly on any other skin I tried, I might be new to the forums but I'm not new to using FSD & skins, I've been doing it for a quite a while. I will say this, I don't remember having the problem when I was using version 2.3 of the skin, that was obviously prior to using the latest FSD 3 version. Having said that, all other skins I tried and worked fine, well, I didn't have previous versions of them.
It's a fact that the backgrounds works perfectly here on all the other versions including this one and never got complains from other members here and on the other forums I posted it (and believe me a lot of people are using this skin) Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

It's a fact that the backgrounds works perfectly here on all the other versions including this one and never got complains from other members here and on the other forums I posted it (and believe me a lot of people are using this skin)Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

Fine, if you insist it's not a problem with the skin, I guess I'll just have to try and reset the skin data again, either it helps and you're right or it won't help and it is a rare problem with the skin that you can't find.