RealModScene
NisX

2 FSD Frezze/annoying Problems

Hi there recently my fsd start to messed up a little if any 1 can help -

my first problem-

never had this problem before my xbox is set to automatically connect to my

home network connection and every thing was fine i insert my ip (the xbox ip from the fsd)
on the browser then i get fsd3 web gui i can see my game info and the rest of the stuff but
on the moment i try to replece a item such as cover,banner,wallpaper................
the whole fsd stuck(freeze) on my xbox and on my browser nothing happen
its just keep loading the page forever then i have to re boot all over again,
im using the lateset fsd version, not using jqe360 account or something like
this, i add the missing covers by myself from covers i download online.
thier size isnt to big like 600X400 and they jpg or png.

my second problem-
my xbox set to auto launch fsd when boot (from the dashlaunch settings)
almost every time i boot my xbox for the first time i get stuck on
the xbox logo screen then in second or third boot i finally get it to launch FSD,
sometime when quit from a game and back to FSD the whole xbox frezze on a black screen
and its never happen if i back to the nxe dash instead so i almost 100% sure its
from the fsd,doing something like run trainer or game or anything
then get back to the fsd make the xbox frezze on a black screen , sometime/most of the
time i need to boot the xbox  2-3 times in order to make it launch into fsd and not
stuck on the xbox logo, everything fine if  i back/launch to directly from a game 
to the nxe dash (from system settings.....).

Im using the lateset version of FSD which i just update from offline install using 
xex menu like a month ago but all this problem start only now.
pls help at any way!!!
Thanx for reading.

where do you have FSD installed, attached hard drive or a USB one. 

What dashboard are you on (metro) stock one. is your Dashlaunch up to date as well. ?

Using FSD 3 REV 775 (lateset version) installed on the xbox internal HDD,

just like it was always the problems only appear after  a month (plus/minus) passed from the moment i update to the lateset FSD version

from the offline install package thats i download from this site never had such a problems before (using FSD for almost 2 years now) :)

IM on 16203 dash (i still didnt update to 16537 ) but i dont think it have anything to do with the fsd dash

even if it does this FSD version came up before the whole 16537 update so it should match up to the 16203 dash version to,

anyway im on the lateset dashlaunch which i update a couple of day ago...............

i may have to delete my FSD install and install every thing from the start 

but then i will lose all the info,covs,skins and ther stuff i add,

is there other way to fix it without delete?

is there a way to re install fsd without delete all this stuff such as cover,skins,info......

Thanx for try to help buddy let me explain things a little further 

gadabma and the fsd web ui basically doing the same thing but the fsd web ui its alot more 

easy to use u dont need to install any softwere u just enter ur  ip on ur browser then

easily select any game u like from the list  and change whatever u want also control the fsd himself........................

i would have recommend using gadabma only to who thats dont have access to internet connection on thier xbox.

anyway back to her point if i will create 1 more fsd folder i will still lose the covers and all the others stuff that will still stay attached to the

old one and will have to download everything all over again...............

just letting u know buddy im using the xbox internal HDD thats came with the xbox (250gb) which for right now left with 6.6gb only and external HDD 

of 500gb which left with 4gb only , my currently fsd folder size 5gb at least if u count all the skins,covers.....................

so basically with the new fsd folder i would create after it will done download all the covers and all the others stuff,

i will left with just  1 or 2 gb (i know i can do a little clean up)

but there most be a way to copy those stuff from my old fsd to the new so i will can delete the old 1 

bcuz leave her at the HDD will be just a waste :)

anyway i have got some serious thinking to do :p

well yeah if it's connected to the net and you have dashlaunch configured then after adding a new FSD folder it would then download all your covers again, and yes as you say "gadabama" could be used if you want to. 

If you create a new FSD folder and point the launch.ini to it, then covers is the only thing you'll lose, saves and all that will still be there ;)

I just done this the other day as had loads of duplicate games and invalid paths in FSd etc. so, I created a new FSD folder, edited the launch.ini to point to the new one, re-booted and then added the paths again, all my saves and the like are all still there as there not saved in the FSD folder. :)

So my old screwed FSD folder was called "Freestyle" and the new one I called it "freestyle1" then just pointed the ini to it Default = Hdd:freestyle1default.xex rebooted and added the paths and done my settings again and now I have a nice new FSD with everything the way it should be. 

also, content manager is quite good for TU's and Saves etc. 

Oh and if the worst comes to it you could just re-amend your launch.ini to point back to your old FSD ;)

Posted Image

i know thats my saves and stuff like this will not be deleted bcuz of the fsd im not that noob :p

i was talking about the custom made covers,info,banners,themes.......................

anyway im done thinking im going to do it :)

i know thats my saves and stuff like this will not be deleted bcuz of the fsd im not that noob

I wish some one would have told ME that a while back ;)

I change the path to the new fsd folder on the Dashlauch but it still load the old

1 when i boot and when i back to the dashlauch i still see the old one as the default path 

how do i make it save and make it apply the changes on the launch.ini ?

if your doing it through "dashlaunch" then make sure your saving the ini (X), after amending the default xex to the new FSD just scroll down to your HDD and give it a sec and the options will pop up to the right. or you can FTP in and manually edit the launch.ini 

Posted Image

let me see if i get it right i change the path thats on the default and set it to the new 1 

then move and highlight the hdd and when the menu appear press x (save it) then it set 

and when i boot again it will boot to the new 1,

one last question i already have a launch.ini file on my hdd from the old 

1 so it will just update him right?

it will not create new 1 over it.

yeah, so default to your new FSD xex and then right shoulder button I think it is to the screen above, scroll down to HDD and then save (X), you new FSD will then boot, it just overwrites it, won't make a new one. 

ok done and done :)

I hope it will fix the problems permanently 

i left it download the art stuff

Thanx for the support again :p