The new feature I am personally very excited about is the addition of FakeAnim, used in conjunction with the actual FakeAnim app released by BioHazard HERE it allows CUSTOM BOOT ANIMATIONS! No, not just 1 custom animation supplied by the dev but you can use any of your own videos as a boot animation.
I am also very happy to announce that RealModScene.com is now the official support forum for Dashlaunch along with Homebrew-Connection.org, so be sure to post any bugs, comments and suggestions and they will be seen by the dev himself.
- some commented code made contpatch non-functional on untouched demo containers
- added polish translation
- add nohealth option, disables kinect health pseudo video at game launch
- add autofake option, when enabled fakelive functionality is enabled during dash and indie games only (thanks BioHazard!)
- added some failsafe code to lhelper and launch to ensure auto profile signins occur
- moved boot time quick launch button check to lhelper, it now occurs at the point where bootanim freezes (approx)
- removed bootdelay option, it should no longer be required
- add corona 4G memory unit path
- add fakeanim path
- fix bugs related to Guide/Power paths
- add PIRS type content to installer launch item parsing
- add nooobe option, disables setup screens when settings already exist
- dash launch now patches xam to prevent flash updates from appearing when updaters newer than current are on devices
- wired controller poweron causes should now be recognized from all ports for Guide path
- added new option 'farenheit'
- add 16197
- removed button debouncing, A and Y are more useful exiting from miniblades but will be touchy on older dashes
- tweaked boot time button checker, it should now possible to hold a button before the controller syncs (may only be 16197+)
- add corona bl detection to xelllaunch