RealModScene
pluttis

xell & dash

there's an awesome automated updater made by JPizzle, it will do the lot for you, xell, dash, FSD, Metro.....pretty fantastic work! or you can do it manually, what version of xell are you on, the black or the blue one..... 

Press enter and stand back and watch XeBuild work it's magic! XeBuild will now read your NAND, create an updated freeBOOT image for your, flash it to your NAND and then apply the Avatar and Kinect data to your console. When it is done the console will reboot and you will be in the updated stock dashboard once the console loads up.

there's an awesome automated updater made by JPizzle, it will do the lot for you, xell, dash, FSD, Metro.....pretty fantastic work! or you can do it manually, what version of xell are you on, the black or the blue one..... 

What's that "automated updater" you speak of?

The closest thing i know of is xeBuild which only updates dash/xell/avatar... not FSD... it is also NOT a tool made by JPizzle  ;)

Edited by JPizzle
  • Like 1

if i understand right so xebuild update both xell and dash, is there any benefit to update to latest dash and xell

if i understand right so xebuild update both xell and dash, is there any benefit to update to latest dash and xell

Yes, the latest xeBuild package includes the latest XeLL aswell, and when you build a new NAND image it always include the XeLL that is included with the package (or whatever file you replaced it with)

Well, if there's any benefits depends on what model of machine you have, and what version you have now...