RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
JPizzle

FSD 2.2 Installer

Posted Image

** UPDATE ** updated to install latest dashlaunch and FSD, also updated with SD TV Support (HD is still supported also).
TV Auto Sizes resolution for your tv.

Well here is a new tool from TeamFSD just for you.

It allows you to do either a local, or online install of FSD and Dashlaunch.
It can be run from either LIVE, DVD, or Extracted (packages included)

Live package needs to be copied to Content0000000000000000 in order to show up in NXE

Basically a one stop shop. Run from media of choice, choose where to install, what to install and where to get media (local or internet) and press go.
When installing Dashlaunch it will setup the launch on startup for the requested FSD install dir

http-~~-//youtu.be/2iUw1-1WKoo

LIVE package - FSD2.2_Installer-LIVE.7z
DVD package - FSDInstaller.iso
Extracted package - FsdInstaller.7z

Hi Sean

I tried to use this last night but it wouldn't download FSD or dashlaunch.

"Preparing update info" and nothing happens.

Is it because the old forum is gone?

Always worked in the past.

• Like 1

yes, the 'download latest version' feature was tied to TeamFSD.com so the installer will need to be updated.

Is this something that can be changed by a user or do we just have to wait till the update? If yes, when will the updated installer be released?

without the 'download latest version' feature this installer will install older versions of both that were current when the app was released.

hey guy.. need help.. just did not download anything as all since i wait for hours and i end up hit cancel install and try to go back to nxe dash it gone i am try to get it back and figure out to get nxe everything is gone.. can anyone give me what to do..

by the way i am deaf..

Edits: Never Mind i got it fixed.. and next one thing.. cover cd is not show.. just as blanks.. i have couple game in harddrive as still no cover show?? is there something i missing??

Edited by DNO

I tried to make an auto installer dvd with this by putting my own stuff in the zip file and extracting to the path "" but it fails to extract the files in the zip file only the directorys.

Will you be relacing the source code for this ?

i have made a big back of all the emulators home brew apps and a homebrew games and was planning to releace an iso.

my version is not showing anything. start up and see the freestyle dash showing up.. but there is no path like HDD...

how can i fix this? 

On 11/2/2012 at 10:30 PM, professor_jonny said:

I tried to make an auto installer dvd with this by putting my own stuff in the zip file and extracting to the path "" but it fails to extract the files in the zip file only the directorys.

Will you be relacing the source code for this ?

i have made a big back of all the emulators home brew apps and a homebrew games and was planning to releace an iso.

I know this is old post but im here in 2019 wanting to do the same thing.

On 7/5/2019 at 6:03 AM, ianboy1987 said:

I know this is old post but im here in 2019 wanting to do the same thing.

I made a torrent on backups.me with the hdd partitions setup and suggested people use fatxplorer to create drive on the pc or ftp to the console.

The lua script can possibly do what you want I don't see any code release any of this stuff to modify to make into an auto installer you could look at the installer for xecuter fusion also?