RealModScene
JPizzle

XeBuild FreeBOOT NAND Update Tutorial

Does it work with corona? nand 16Mb

Upd: Now games don't work.Disks are recognised as DVD.How to fix it not by GUI, by this totorial ?

1 hour ago, Alex Rus said:

Does it work with corona? nand 16Mb

Upd: Now games don't work.Disks are recognised as DVD.How to fix it not by GUI, by this totorial ?

It means you need to build a new nand that have the nofcrt patch enabled, or disabled if it was enabled...

50 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

It means you need to build a new nand that have the nofcrt patch enabled, or disabled if it was enabled...

That's for GUI.What should I change and where to use this  totorial? 

I've built new nand using GUI but updflash.bin won't flash.After I press A in nandflasher I'm thrown into dashboard :(

Upd: Pressing B in nandflasher did the trick :) I think nandflasher didn't want to flash without preliminary dumping because there was no flashdmp.bin in the nandflasher's folder.

I want to ask a question, does this update erase my games installed in my hard drive, my console allows me to install game disks, does it not allow that if i do this update.Sorry for my english language.Thank you.

2 hours ago, Naufal said:

I want to ask a question, does this update erase my games installed in my hard drive, my console allows me to install game disks, does it not allow that if i do this update.Sorry for my english language.Thank you.

Do not worry all your games remain intact