RealModScene
JPizzle

New F3 Rev 775 Released

Posted Image

The Team has done it again with the release of a new version of F3 with some great improvements including Single TU downloading and much much more.

This release is is a tiered release to keep the stress on the server to a minimum, LiNK users will receive the update first, then users will get it through the built in updater and lastly we will post a package for download on this site and also update the Installer disc to download the new version.

For More Information on this great new release CLICK HERE

can i downgrade it to v735 . thank you . i cant download any TUs . i will be grateful 

are you using the default skin? works fine here.

Errors occured during update.

Is that because I haven't switched back to original skin? 

Now it's not even starting, I guess I have to wait for the manual update, and then sort out all my games into their right menus again. Download all the covers again, and update TU-s again...

Is that something you could improve somehow? This original skin bug thingy?

With the latest fsd plugin we cannot play in our home network with 2 xboxes (there are 2 xboxes connected to the same router). We can't see each other's host's either,  but we can see other players' hosts in Link. Is there some solution to this problem? Thanks!