RealModScene

What's the problem with rev775? I'm not judging i just wanna know cuz i updated this morning...

If it is a seriously big problem,all you need to just download freestyle rev735 (type google u will see) and extract files into a folder called freestyle735 and put that into your internal hdd or if you're using usb put it into root of it..

Then launch dashlaunch and under Paths category go to second one,Default .Click to it and go to directory u just put freestyle735 folder that enter it and then choose default.xex.

Now u should be able to see on Default.

Next up press RB and haghlight  HDD (or USB whatever you're using) then press X button it will say "saved to launch.ini "at the left bottom after that close dashlaunch by pressing B and restart your console.Now it should boot up Freestyle735

The only issue I've had is a fatal crash and reboot when I load a game.  It was working before the update, and possibly a little while after.  I start the game in xexmenu, and it's all fine. Can't for the life of me figure it out for FSD though.  I love this dash though, other than that!

I'm truly sad but hey sometimes we all need to move on :)

My question is,With your disbanding,does it mean LiNK will be shutting down? Or we'll be able to play?

LiNK will remain available, no worries 

i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but the info bar at bottom while in game wont display like in video..all i see is a white line

i'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but the info bar at bottom while in game wont display like in video..all i see is a white line

Adjust your TV's overscan settings

while I am on fsd, if I press GUIDE BUTTON, a grey line appears at the bottom of the screen and in the right edge I see the upper of some letters.

is it normal??with previous release there werent.

while I am on fsd, if I press GUIDE BUTTON, a grey line appears at the bottom of the screen and in the right edge I see the upper of some letters.

is it normal??with previous release there werent.

adjust your tv's overscan settings

LiNK will remain available, no worries

Thank you for giving me this information. :) Is LiNK system based on a main server ? Because all i was worrying about,was this thing.. I thought they would shutdown those LiNK servers but i'm fine now by giving me that information sir :)

I am saddened to hear that you guys are disbanding. :no RMS has done such a wonderful job giving the scene such a great experience in Xbox360 home-brew pioneering and development!! I understand that things change and decisions must be made. You will be missed GREATLY and I wish the best in all of your upcoming endeavors!

Regards,

wantin2mod

Posted Image

Now that this is complete it is time we announce the disbanding of TeamFSD. We as a team have lost a lot of members and come to the point where its time to move on and grow. We will still be involved in the scene and around for discussions and such, but TeamFSD will be no more.

OMG! NO more FSD?!?  PANIC!!... Sad news indeed, Thank You guys For all your hard work and i would just like to say that FSD is the best alternative dashboard for any system ever ( if you knew how much I love UnleashX :D )

Hope you guys pull together again and make something special for the XB1 when that all starts happening ;)

Very sad news indeed, to see the disbanding of the team. Best of luck & thanks for all the effort you put in FSD3.

The weather API doesn't work anymore with the new update.

Anybody has the same problem?

Very sad news indeed, to see the disbanding of the team. Best of luck & thanks for all the effort you put in FSD3.

The weather API doesn't work anymore with the new update.

Anybody has the same problem?

get a new key

Hey dudes, I'm not managing to set the weather.
I put the São Paulo region, but does not appear and nothing is as undefined region

Sorry my english.