RealModScene

Hello, great work on the new update, loving the new status bar. But I have little problem with the title update manager, which ever game I have tried it always says that "no game updates found" even though the game clearly has an update on either jqe360.com or xbuc.com. I have full connection to internet over wireless and the stuff like game covers and etc can be downloaded, it is just the title updates. I can get them to work by manually installing them over USB and such. But I would really love to use this feature. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

PS: I have tried downgraded to F3 Rev 735, but it is still the same. I did not had this problem before, something has happened but I clearly don't know what.

OMG! NO more FSD?!?  PANIC!!... Sad news indeed, Thank You guys For all your hard work and i would just like to say that FSD is the best alternative dashboard for any system ever ( if you knew how much I love UnleashX :D )

Hope you guys pull together again and make something special for the XB1 when that all starts happening ;)

UnleashX was good on the orig. xbox but xbmc is still the best alt dashboard ever made. dont get me wrong i love FSD on my 360 but FSD or UnleashX dont even hold a candle to xbmc. imo

edit::

FSD does hold a bright candle to xbmc. only because of link/TU (that works for some and not others. me if i delete my fsd plugin and redownload it. link will work till next time) link/TU is all fsd has over xbmc. xbmc has a video/music player that hasnt been beat.

Help please, when i access my xbox from my notebook browser (http, Chrome) and a go to game list, my xbox shut down... whats wrong ?

Hello, great work on the new update, loving the new status bar. But I have little problem with the title update manager, which ever game I have tried it always says that "no game updates found" even though the game clearly has an update on either jqe360.com or xbuc.com. I have full connection to internet over wireless and the stuff like game covers and etc can be downloaded, it is just the title updates. I can get them to work by manually installing them over USB and such. But I would really love to use this feature. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you

PS: I have tried downgraded to F3 Rev 735, but it is still the same. I did not had this problem before, something has happened but I clearly don't know what.

Same problem. Please, help.

Hi All,

i have found a Bug in the Freestyle Plugin. I dont think this is very important, but maybe others are getting also frustrated of damaged controllers like me :-P

If you set your Screenshot Trigger settings to: Start + LB youre not able to press the Left Bumper all the time. Lets say you put Accelerate on LB in a Racing game. Then you want get speed, its not possible because the Freestyle plugin blocks the left bumper to a single signal. You will acelerate only in the time you release the button and you can not accelerate permanently.

This is really no big deal, just deactive the screenshot and youre good to go. But i thought my controllers arent wokring anymore :D

EDIT: Tried with Default and USerskin

Sad to hear that team fsd will be disbanding.  It seems like the scene is starting to get quieter all of the time.  I guess you can only code for free for so long before you have to move on to other things.  I've been using fsd since 1.2 when you had to download all of your artwork onto a flash drive and then transfer it over.  It sure has come a long way since then.  I personally owe a big thanks to team fsd for the amazing features included in each release of the dashboard.  I have modded many Xboxes over the years and the main thing that convinces customers to decide to mod their rig is Freestyle dash.  One look at what it is capable of and they are hooked.  Nothing else comes close.  You guys do fantastic work, may you find success in all of your future endeavors.

@TeamFSD

(Brand New TU Download System) IS Awesome I hope download F3 Skins like that

This is not impossible for you you are geniuses :thumbup:

default skin?

Yep, everything in its default. I have recently installed another game to my hard-drive, I can see the dash downloading covers and all but when it comes to title updates, it is just a dead end...

Tell me that you're not serious about the disbanding of TeamFSD.  I haven't be on the site in quite a while and was stunned to see this announcement.  I understand that all good things must come to an end but I have a couple of questions regarding the future given the announcement.

1)  Will there be no further updates to F3, XEBUILD, Dashboard, etc?

2)  I would have thought that with the XBox One coming out you guys would welcome a new challenge and be chomping at the bit to get to it.

3) F3 Rev 775 appears to be an optional update based on my quick read.  Is that correct?

I can't even begin to express my sincere appreciation for what you guys have contributed to the XBox 360 scene over the years.  I'm sure there are hundreds, probably thousands, of people who have benefitted from what you guys have done.

Thanks,

outofwork

Little update on my problem. I have finally gotten to fix it. 

What I did:

1. Saved any vauluable things, like saves and profiles.

2. Unloaded and uninstalled dashlaunch. Keep it in mind, dont just remove the files from the hard-drive, these options are avaiable from the dashlaunch's own menu.

3. Pluged my hard-drive to my pc, and made an exFAT format on it. I did a long format not one of those quick fixes cause I wanted it to be error-free. 

4. Then re-pluged the hard-drive back to xbox and first, I disabled the network connection and re-done the initial setup you do first-time you begin your xbox.

5. While un-connectted to the internet. I have opened xexmenu 1.2 through my usb and placed F3 Rev 775 and Dashlaunch on the hard-drive.

6. After that I booted dash-launch through xexmenu and re-arrenged the default boot path to Freestyle dash.

7. And I exited dashlaunch which got me to F3.

Quickly I installed a small XBLA game and tested if I could see and download the title update and there it was!

Thus fixed the only problem I have had with my rgh console. I hope what I have been through may help you guys aswell.

Happy bloody gaming...

This update has broken my 360... No if ands or buts.

Just before played some different games on it. Updated it from within dash once I turned it back on.. Then I try to play games and I get that gawddamn interception of fatal crash BS when I play most games now! Wtf?

Anyone else have constant fatal crashes after stupid 775 update?!

default skin?

hey bro, so I found a bug (not sure if known) but when i go to the WEBUI server and try to change the desciption of the games. It wont let me. So for example i post this 

There are strange happenings in Springfield. People are missing, very mysterious crop circles are appearing, and hidden cameras are being exposed. When Homer notices a black van with a satellite dish parked outside the Simpsons house, he decides to investigate further into these odd events. What he reveals could be the biggest mystery to rock Springfield since Who Shot Mr. Burns? The Simpsons Hit & Run promises a hilarious mission based driving game with exciting out-of-the-car platform gameplay, the signature satire of The Simpsons, and the interactive world of Springfield. 

and then when i save changes, only this saves

decides to investigate further into these odd events. What he reveals could be the biggest mystery to rock Springfield since Who Shot Mr. Burns? The Simpsons Hit & Run promises a hilarious mission based driving game with exciting out-of-the-car platform gameplay, the signature satire of The Simpsons, and the interactive world of Springfield. 

this has happen for almost every game iv tried this on. Any sugestions?

I can't see the updates in the update screen while beta updates is on, is that correct?

EDIT: Got them now suddenly after a few days

Edited by wortel1981

I am newbie, plz help.

Just bought a new 360 with cool runner jtag with the dashboard 16537, how to install fsd 3 the new version, installed the old version with the iso but fsd isnt booting by default.

My Launch File:

[QuickLaunchButtons]
Default = Hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex  **(Also tried Hdd1:FreeStyledefault.xex)**

[settings]
nxemini = true
pingpatch = true
contpatch = true
fatalfreeze = false
fatalreboot = true
safereboot = true
regionspoof = true
region = 0x7FFF
dvdexitdash = false
xblaexitdash = false
nosysexit = true
liveblock = true
livestrong = false
remotenxe = true
nohud = false
xhttp = true

Bug Report:

This issue was present in previous versions of FSD, and it still present in 775.

The option "show favorites" does not persist in coverflow.  When leaving the games list and returning, it indicates it is still in show favorites but it is showing all.

All other game list modes work fine.

Hi ppl, thank you for all your work.

I've something not very good on my console. Most of the games don't work after TU. Any ideia why?

"HUD got a nice new Info Bar on the bottom with game information. "

this bar for me is partially cut. I can not see it completely. tried in settings for overscan, but so I can move the screen normal freestyle. please help me

Hey, I've had this problem since I've upgraded to F3. Whenever I add new games to my USB hard drive, my old games disappear, but the new ones are there. So every time I add a new game I have to erase my database meaning I have to wait for all the covers to re-download which is very annoying. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Since the new DLC for BlackOps 2 came out, i wonder how i can get the new achievements to show up in the WebUI. It only shows the one that were in the previous DLC's..