RealModScene
lycho123

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 TU 12 problem

I download and put the Vengeance DLC of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 .Download the last TU (12) but its shows error The content you are trying to load is incorrect region.Please check that you have the correct downloadable content. I had the same error with the Uprising DLC but I fixed with deleting all TU and downloading them again .I try this now but it stays the same error.Please someone to help I want to play it.(sorry for my english :) )

You have to rename the tu 12 like this: 

tu00000b02_00000000---> tu00000002_00000000

This problem has been solved already, please use the search next time, before posting a problem.

And also, from in the game, press home button, go into system link, then press rb 2 times, and go to game info, note down the media id. Now you have to download tu12 of this id, not any else. From Jqe360.com or xbuc.com

• Like 1

I concur, after lots of reading, just rename as mentioned and all will work great. There is no TU 12 on xbuc.com as i write this btw.

I could upload the TU for my media id 05C7495A if it will help anyone.

I concur, after lots of reading, just rename as mentioned and all will work great. There is no TU 12 on xbuc.com as i write this btw.I could upload the TU for my media id 05C7495A if it will help anyone.

Its already uploaded by this id :), but thanks anyways for your support.

OK it worked well but dont showing the Vengeance maps what to do ?? I search but nothing found

Is your dlc unlocked? you can check it by downloading xm360 latest version, and booting it up in fsd.

Ok for that I am not sure in two places i see it in 00000002 and in 00D000 (or something like this)  Where should i put it

Ok for that I am not sure in two places i see it in 00000002 and in 00D000 (or something like this)  Where should i put it

415608C3 this is the Id code right ? Make sure you're putting it in the right game Id. And also do check from system link option within the game that Is tu12 really activated.

Yes its there and is TU12 activated .I dont know maube the DLC that Im using is not very good maybe u can give a link of some good dlc

It worked I realize that I have download form other source and dont check it that is it locked  and unlocked with xm360 and now everythings is fine.Tank you for the spend time with dumbass like me

I am having issues with getting the TU12 for Black Ops 2 to work.

I currrenlty have Dash 16203 JTAG system.  I notice that none of my Title Updates that I applied manually (using XEXtool to patch) work.  After I apply the TU, the game doesn't start and gives me an error stating that the game cannot be started.  Is there something in the latest dash that is not allowing Title updates to update correctly?  If I move my external drive to my other JTAG system that is running an older dash, the game loads fine without having to modified any files or changing anything.  I simply just plugged the external drive into the other jtag system and the game loads up without any issues.

I am having issues with getting the TU12 for Black Ops 2 to work.

I currrenlty have Dash 16203 JTAG system.  I notice that none of my Title Updates that I applied manually (using XEXtool to patch) work.  After I apply the TU, the game doesn't start and gives me an error stating that the game cannot be started.  Is there something in the latest dash that is not allowing Title updates to update correctly?  If I move my external drive to my other JTAG system that is running an older dash, the game loads fine without having to modified any files or changing anything.  I simply just plugged the external drive into the other jtag system and the game loads up without any issues.

Do you have the 3.7 dashlaunch, which supports 16203 jtag system?

It worked I realize that I have download form other source and dont check it that is it locked  and unlocked with xm360 and now everythings is fine.Tank you for the spend time with dumbass like me

Glad you got it working. No problem :) 

How do I check what dashlaunch version I have?  If I used Xebuild 2.09 to update my jtag dashboard to 16203, should it have Dashlaunch 3.07 installed?  If not, how do I manually install dashlaunch 3.07?  Thanks!

How do I check what dashlaunch version I have?  If I used Xebuild 2.09 to update my jtag dashboard to 16203, should it have Dashlaunch 3.07 installed?  If not, how do I manually install dashlaunch 3.07?  Thanks!

- have the required hacked kernel version installed on the console

- get the installer to a place where you can run it, and do so. Follow onscreen

instructions if any. The installer will prompt you if it needs to update the

kernel/hv patches and will give you an opportunity to configure stuff.

- edit the options, and dont forget to save them somewhere if you want them to

be applied next boot. Don't forget to set configapp to the installer, so

you can go to it any time via miniblades' system settings (hold RB to go to

real system settings)

- the back button is your friend if you are wondering what button to push

For further help, visit this page: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/1145-dashlaunch-307/

How do I check what dashlaunch version I have?

The only way to tell which version of DashLaunch is installed on your console would be to rerun the installer again on your 360. As the installer begins it will prompt you and tell you which version is currently installed. You can then exit out of the installer.

Thanks! I thought xebuild would automatically incorporate the newer dashlaunch version, since it supported building 16203 dash. I updated dashlaunch separately and the games that I manually updated the title update loads now. Thanks again! :)

Thanks! I thought xebuild would automatically incorporate the newer dashlaunch version, since it supported building 16203 dash. I updated dashlaunch separately and the games that I manually updated the title update loads now. Thanks again! :)

No problem, happy to see your problem got fixed :)