RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Javier Rodrigo Ramirez

error f3000003

its strange that only few people have received this error. It only happened to me ONCE :2guns:

And it took me barely 2 minutes to notice the problem, there was a IP conflict. My IPhone was using the same IP (192.168.1.3) . So I changed it to 192.168.1.6 because my other devices use uptill 192.168.1.5, so i forwarded the ports for this IP and the error never occured again. 

And also make sure while your playing, you are not downloading anything on pc or somewhere else, this consumes the speed causing this error :) 

its strange that only few people have received this error. It only happened to me ONCE :2guns:

And it took me barely 2 minutes to notice the problem, there was a IP conflict. My IPhone was using the same IP (192.168.1.3) . So I changed it to 192.168.1.6 because my other devices use uptill 192.168.1.5, so i forwarded the ports for this IP and the error never occured again. 

And also make sure while your playing, you are not downloading anything on pc or somewhere else, this consumes the speed causing this error :)

thank you momin salar¡¡¡

thank you momin salar¡¡¡

Remember to *Like* useful comments, either they're mine or someone else's  :thumbsup:

Remember to *Like* useful comments, either they're mine or someone else's  :thumbsup:

you like Bill Gates' quote about lazy people...lazy people hardly take the time to like things

you like Bill Gates' quote about lazy people...lazy people hardly take the time to like things

I don't like it, its just to promote lazy people's confidence, so they can get up and work too. 

HI Guys,

I thought I'd add to this thread as I recently experienced the same issue and I too was also using a static ip address on my xbox 360.  I tried changing the ip address to something else but it didn't work.  I switched it from manual to Automatic which all of sudden started working again HOWEVER I wanted to continue using the same static ip Manually.  In Automatic it still used the same ip I had set as manual and I thought - why does it work in auto but not in manual for the SAME ip address.  So i fixed it by restoring the network configuration back to factory default.  This option is found here:  System Settings/Network Settings/Configure Network/Additional Settings (You have to RB to this tab)/Restore to Factory Defaults.  After I selected this I was able to re-use my ip address manually again.  Good luck, hope this helps

• Like 1