RealModScene
Mexicanoob

I can't join a game of Black Ops in Link

LiNK is new

You can find rooms, you can see people... Therefore nothing is wrong.

The games your trying to connect too are timing out.

Try adjust your router a bit. Don't open that many ports. you only need 1. Keep yourself safe and secure.

Also, try another game. BO2 is a popular one. If that works. Then you'll know.

I try BO2, MW3, F1 2012, Borderlands 2, Halo 4 no luck. I can't configure router (i can't go to router IP adress and configure because is Mobile usb router with no configuration. WiMAX 4G network). I check ports with PFPortCheck Program and ports are open. No need configure router.  

Get a proper broadband link. my guess your "Mobile" can't handle the data..

gaming requires continious data bandwidth (Upload and download)

Maybe, but when i try different ports one time MW3 works, i connect to Host and play about 20min and when kick me. But this is been one or two times. I think router is normal to play online. And when i creat the game session people can join to me.  

Then if it works it works. You may have been kicked because of lagging. Who knows. But if you keep getting issues. You should join the rest of the world on Fibre Broadband or ADSL (or anything else just as good)

Satallite, Mobile and long range wifi are pretty un-reliable.

Thanks for helping. At this time i can't get normal DSL internet, it means no xbox online :/  My ping is 43. I play online with PC and all games works great, but PC is PC. Xbox is game console. Need to give up, 2 weeks i try found solution :/

Thanks for helping. At this time i can't get normal DSL internet, it means no xbox online :/  My ping is 43. I play online with PC and all games works great, but PC is PC. Xbox is game console. Need to give up, 2 weeks i try found solution :/

Move to a better broadband area :thumbup:

It will take 1 year to get a good internet. I have contract with WiMAX 4G company :/ for 2 years.

It will take 1 year to get a good internet. I have contract with WiMAX 4G company :/ for 2 years.

or find soneone else to continue on the contact, who wants the service you have and want to get rid of :)

Your in the EU now. You're allowed to transfer "contacts" for phone/broadband/tv/mobile

Maybe. I will wait new F3 release, maybe this is be fixed and if not i 100% know that is my router, internet problem. 

Next LiNK update should have "System Link" in the guide button to enable online gaming

I don't know what happens but now works (ports 3071,3072) for 4 matches in a row. I play COD:MW3. I can normaly join to host. But at this time again no works.... I don't know... Maybe host is from my country or something like that, but works perfect 4 times. Mystery.......  :huh:   :wacko:

And http://www.canyouseeme.org/ show me what 3071,3072 or others ports is blocked (Error: I could not see your service on 86.xx.130.xx on port (3071Reason: Connection refused) only WEB port works 80. WTF....

this sounds a whole lot like an issue with your service, not with FSD.

Try contacting your ISP, router settings, etc...

Make sure your devices are all turned on, blablabla

Find solution... (COD:MW3;BO2) 1st need creat game (be a host) when game end and can join for everybody.. unknow wtf but it works :D