RealModScene
JPizzle

How To Use ISO2GOD

Step 1: Convert ISO to Games on Demand format using Iso2God 

Now, we will use Iso2God to convert the .ISO to Games on Demand (GOD) format. 

Run Iso2God.exe and select Add ISO 
Posted Image

Select the .ISO as the Image Location and 
create a new folder for the Output Location. The title 
details will automatically be generated by the program. 
Posted Image

The .ISO will now be placed in queue. You may add more .ISO files created from Step 2 or convert just one .ISO for now. 
Posted Image

Click Convert. The program will now convert all of the .ISO files in your queue. 
Posted Image

You now have successfully converted a full game rip to Games on Demand format. 
Posted Image

Posted Image

Rename this numbered folder to the games actual name and place it in your 360 games folder and FSD will pick it up and add it to your list assuming you have your scan depth set correctly (minimum of 3)

Original tut posted by: 

are iso2god and exiso similar programs ?

Nope, exiso extracts the content of the iso to a folder (you get the raw game data)

ISO2GOD converts a ISO to the GOD format (Games On Demand)

• Like 1

that means ıso2god usage is multıple dısc games

Not really, ISO2GOD converts games to the GOD format, some games have thousands of files, these games are faster to transfer when in the GOD format then in XEX Format...

Some games work better as GOD then XEX aswell

• Like 1

then we dont need ıso2god for example gta5 open with exiso

Hdd1:\Games\gta 5 - DVD1
Hdd1:\Games\gta 5 - DVD2

this configuration is enough for playıng gta 

• Like 1

then we dont need ıso2god for example gta5 open with exiso

Hdd1:\Games\gta 5 - DVD1

Hdd1:\Games\gta 5 - DVD2

this configuration is enough for playıng gta

GTA V have a install on one of the discs that you must extract from it (iirc disc 1) the other disc you can have in either format (XEX or GOD)

• Like 1

GTA V have a install on one of the discs that you must extract from it (iirc disc 1) the other disc you can have in either format (XEX or GOD)

Battlefield Hardline and Alien Isolation are the same way, I did a bunch as GOD and now as I go back to test run the game I'm realizing that most of the multidisc games I converted should've been extracted (At least the content folder of disc 1) Live and learn I guess....

• Like 1

eventually which disk must be extracted by ıso2god or exıso ? when you got multıple dısc games ! for example bf hardlıne gta5 wolfensteın 4 discs... thanks for answers

eventually which disk must be extracted by ıso2god or exıso ? when you got multıple dısc games ! for example bf hardlıne gta5 wolfensteın 4 discs... thanks for answers

It depends on the game, there is no general rule that matches all games... http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/5040-multi-disc-again/ in this thread i explain it, hopefully in a good way...

Basically, you can extract both discs and look for a "Content" folder, if there is one on there, then it's likely something you need to "install", that disc is generally also the multiplayer disc, or just a installation disc... so, you can most of the time discard it once you've installed that data, unless you want to play on LiNK (and it's supported, not all games do support LiNK)

Adventure games tend to be continue playing on the next disc, so those are generally ISO2GOD all discs... but, that's not always the case...

Bottom line, look around, there's bound to be someone that explained every single game that have special case operations, if there is no special things required for the game, just go with whatever you prefer... (not finding anything is generally a indicator of that, however it depends on how recent the game is, sometimes there are games that need special treatment that has just been released and nobody has posted how to do it for that particular game yet)

• Like 1

I had a question, is it possible to do this without RGH/JTAG if you have an old dashboard? If so what dashboard would it have to be.  Please and  thank you

41 minutes ago, JustArandom said:

I had a question, is it possible to do this without RGH/JTAG if you have an old dashboard? If so what dashboard would it have to be.  Please and  thank you

ISO2God will only work on a Jtag / RGH Xbox 360, it will do nothing on any other Xbox 360.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JustArandom said:

There are no ways to get free games on Xbox 360 without either having Xbox Live with Xbox Live GOLD (2 games per month called "Games With Gold") or Free To Play games unless you hack the console one way or another (RGH/JTAG, XK3Y, iXtreme or equivalent)

If you're only looking to save the games to disc - there's a way to install games from discs built into the dashboard, but you still need to have the disc in the console for it to play the game...

On 2/11/2015 at 5:13 AM, Swizzy said:

Nope, exiso extracts the content of the iso to a folder (you get the raw game data)

ISO2GOD converts a ISO to the GOD format (Games On Demand)

Is it possible to convert exiso games directly to GOD. I have my games on a USB HD in which I use Aurora to play. I now want to install some of these onto the internal hard drive so I can play them without the ext. HD. What is the easiest way to do this. Will Aurora ever have this ability built in?

Just now, radarshop said:

Is it possible to convert exiso games directly to GOD. I have my games on a USB HD in which I use Aurora to play. I now want to install some of these onto the internal hard drive so I can play them without the ext. HD. What is the easiest way to do this. Will Aurora ever have this ability built in?

Not possible   to convert exiso games directly to GOD BUT You can convert xex format to iso It was converted iso  into a formula iso2god

You can use the program GOD2ISO