JPizzle

PCSXR 360 By Ced2911

240 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Swizzy said:

i don't think it actually attempts to use the DVD, but, it initialize SATA which initiates communication with the DVD

I have a modified the latest muppen and it works on hitachi, not sure if this is relevant to your message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering when can we expect to see the latest version of pcsxr360? Thank you for all the hard work!

Awesome! I look forward very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, anotherrace said:

I was wondering when can we expect to see the latest version of pcsxr360? Thank you for all the hard work!

Once i've got all bugs fixed that were reported to me it will be out. Maybe mid february. .or maybe sooner than that.. who knows..

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your work on this emu has been phenomenal dreamboy, thank you for all of your hard work!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a new version that's not crashing on my system? Please let me know

Great news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, anotherrace said:

Is there a new version that's not crashing on my system? Please let me know

once i finish new osdmenu ill release it to the public it should be in a few days now :)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2017 at 9:24 PM, dreamboy said:

once i finish new osdmenu ill release it to the public it should be in a few days now :)

hey dreamboy, do you know why if i try to enter ingame menu (start + back) the game just stops for a second and then keeps running but i get no menu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2017 at 3:19 PM, juins said:

hey dreamboy, do you know why if i try to enter ingame menu (start + back) the game just stops for a second and then keeps running but i get no menu?

Yes, it's because you have the FSD Plugin setup with "Start + Back" as the screenshot combination... either unload the FSD Plugin or change the screenshot combo ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys how are you? sorry for the late reply, i've been busy at work lately,plus i've been having ram issues on my pc.. here's the new PCSXr360 v2.1.1a:

https://mega.nz/#!605FnC6L!NMhKiaTTt_0Nc9zkFgZaPQqTDvsNjlv4Z9iUflgWOw4

Source:

https://mega.nz/#!O1B1VJJD!jZabbZMvMaMnvrHDDYh2dV5i9-5kBvfmM5qZ8so-o6c

 

Here's the change log:


            -- Fixed sync game selected between cover modes
            -- Added image for Devices
            -- Fixed ui freeze (press LT+RT to get back to function properly before)
            -- Added Swizzy rom loading data support from aurora now with gameprofile support
            -- Re-Added psx.iso autoboot for freestyle dash/ aurora cover mode, now with gameprofile support. You have to put psx.iso in emulator root folder, and psx.iso.ini in the gameprofile folder and set AutobootIso = 1 in pcsx.ini on the emulator root
            -- Fixed covermode initial value [cover modes freeze]
            -- Fixed profile menu now working with profile setup for each individual game as it was initialy supposed to
            -- Emulator assets are now packed into PsxSkin.xzp
            -- Fixed LoadGameProfile at current selection so you dont have to press Y button to load gamesettings for booting game profile correctly
            -- Fixed game profile loading after exit a game to select new game to play
            -- Fixed shaders to re-add it into gameprofile settings instead of another .ini file in gameshaders since it doesnt make much sense
            -- Added psedo new OsdMenu
            -- Some code cleanups
            -- New osdmenu ingame combo LB + RB + ABXY, now you dont need to change freestyle dash screenshot combo anymore

Whats not included in this release yet for the lack of time/ not finished:

            -- Html Game Guide
            -- Games sorting by first letter
            -- 4 player multitap support

known issues:

            XUI Issue on osdmenu: if you autoboot psx.iso or load a rom from aurora, it kinda works.. but it will open main scene first then you have to select a game and it will open osdmenu and resume the supposed action. after that you can use it normaly


Enjoy guys

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you don't mind but ive been waiting for this release for quite some time. It is still unresponsive when i load it on my xbox. Am i doing something wrong?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A long time ago i tried running it from the Hdd but ill try it again. Mine is a jtag fat xbox called jasper. ill be glad to make a video soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dreamboy said:

Hi guys how are you? sorry for the late reply, i've been busy at work lately,plus i've been having ram issues on my pc.. here's the new PCSXr360 v2.1.1a:

https://mega.nz/#!605FnC6L!NMhKiaTTt_0Nc9zkFgZaPQqTDvsNjlv4Z9iUflgWOw4

Source:

https://mega.nz/#!O1B1VJJD!jZabbZMvMaMnvrHDDYh2dV5i9-5kBvfmM5qZ8so-o6c

 

Here's the change log:


            -- Fixed sync game selected between cover modes
            -- Added image for Devices
            -- Fixed ui freeze (press LT+RT to get back to function properly before)
            -- Added Swizzy rom loading data support from aurora now with gameprofile support
            -- Re-Added psx.iso autoboot for freestyle dash/ aurora cover mode, now with gameprofile support. You have to put psx.iso in emulator root folder, and psx.iso.ini in the gameprofile folder and set AutobootIso = 1 in pcsx.ini on the emulator root
            -- Fixed covermode initial value [cover modes freeze]
            -- Fixed profile menu now working with profile setup for each individual game as it was initialy supposed to
            -- Emulator assets are now packed into PsxSkin.xzp
            -- Fixed LoadGameProfile at current selection so you dont have to press Y button to load gamesettings for booting game profile correctly
            -- Fixed game profile loading after exit a game to select new game to play
            -- Fixed shaders to re-add it into gameprofile settings instead of another .ini file in gameshaders since it doesnt make much sense
            -- Added psedo new OsdMenu
            -- Some code cleanups
            -- New osdmenu ingame combo LB + RB + ABXY, now you dont need to change freestyle dash screenshot combo anymore

Whats not included in this release yet for the lack of time/ not finished:

            -- Html Game Guide
            -- Games sorting by first letter
            -- 4 player multitap support

known issues:

            XUI Issue on osdmenu: if you autoboot psx.iso or load a rom from aurora, it kinda works.. but it will open main scene first then you have to select a game and it will open osdmenu and resume the supposed action. after that you can use it normaly


Enjoy guys

When we make the combo using LB + RB + ABXY where is the option to change game, because only the option of reset that in the case restarts the game
 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

When we make the combo using LB + RB + ABXY where is the option to change game, because only the option of reset that in the case restarts the game
 

power button of psx ;) eject button is for disc swap

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anotherrace said:

I hope you don't mind but ive been waiting for this release for quite some time. It is still unresponsive when i load it on my xbox. Am i doing something wrong?

are you loading from external / internal hdd? i've tested with my internal 500gb hdd and i dont have speed issues on my falcon jtag. do you have rgh jtag? xbox 360 phat/slim ? can you also try to delete the previous profile settings and create a new one for the game? if you can p.m a video of the system runing on your end please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dreamboy said:

power button of psx ;) eject button is for disc swap

Hi dreamboy! And thank you for your work!

 

Just for asking.. It's supposed that the emulator is compatible with .cue images (I'm trying to load Rayman) but it just doesn't show up the .cue file on the main menu (just a bunch of Track01.bin to Track5x.bin (of course, it doesn't work if I open any track).

 

It's something I'm doing wrong? Or it's hardcoded to hide .cue files on the main menu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi how are you? Thanks :) Just try another dump of the game, if you load .bin file if the .cue is in the same folder it will be load. the cue extension is coded not to show to avoid games replication in games list. you can open the cue file on notepad and check wich bin the loading and load that bin, my rayman dump its mdf file

I can include option to load .cue files instead later on once i update emulator with gameslist filter to only show .cue files for example

in the  mean time heres version compile to include .cue files just replace default.xex:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now