RealModScene
mr2face

newbie to FSD- cannot delete extracted dvd folder

i just got a corona xbox 360 with the option to extract to my hard drive and play from there. i'm a bit of a noob so please bear with me if you will.

one of my extracts got messed up in process and i need to do it again. 2 questions:

1. how do i delete the existing folder? (i tried going to the folder and pressing delete but it just took me to the inside of the folder)

2. is it possible to overwrite?

also, as a side question, is it possible to check while extracting if the disc is faulty or some data are corrupt, so in case the disc is not working properly i can get a replacement (i do buy a few used games)

lol I'd say try reading the bottom of the screen and pushing the delete button. Yes you can overwrite, it'll even say something like "Do you wanna overwrite this crap". If you copy it in the official dash, yes it'll be checked(more like error out). You could use NXE2GOD afterwards on the extraction.

lol I'd say try reading the bottom of the screen and pushing the delete button. Yes you can overwrite, it'll even say something like "Do you wanna overwrite this crap". If you copy it in the official dash, yes it'll be checked(more like error out). You could use NXE2GOD afterwards on the extraction.

you mean i can actually rip it in the retail dash? how would i play it? i already have a bunch of games on the hard drive, but i couldn't find them in the retail dash.

Hold rb and delete button if your in the right column, hold lb and delete button if your in the left column. Or press Y on the game in the games tab and scroll down to delete. Yes you can overwrite. And no its not possible to check whether a disc is too beat to get a full copy... Just get them from tpb and you won't have that problem.

• Like 1