23 replies to this topic

#1 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2312 posts
  • LocationRight Behind You

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

1)Go here http://covers.jqe360.com/ 2)register 3)add login info to FSD in settings 4) Enable Custom Cover Downloading 5)search for cover you want on http://covers.jqe360.com/ 6)press Install to Xbox 7)reboot xbox or just restart fsd and cover will be downloaded

#2 theinitial21

theinitial21

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

I cant seem to enter in my login at all, i press A to select the login field to open the keyboard up but nothing happens at all... im on F3 and i cant seem to find an answer.... anyone experiencing this?? EDIT: I'm trying to enter in my info in the "Cover Downloading" settings, any help would be greatly appreciated!

#3 bluedood82

bluedood82

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

i didnt have any problems set mine up this past weekend

#4 TudorBlue

TudorBlue

RMS Sophmore

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Hi everyone, my first post so please be kind. Only really getting to grips with my new RGH console. I have just updated my FSD. Im using an external HDD for my games and have about 20 gams on it, however Im having trouble setting these covers up. When I go into "xbox 360 games", its empty so how do I sort my games so that they appear in the Library in Xbox 360 games?? Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much appreciated.

#5 BL4K3Y

BL4K3Y

RMS Junior

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • LocationColne, Lancashire

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

When I go into "xbox 360 games", its empty so how do I sort my games so that they appear in the Library in Xbox 360 games??

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games.

The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

http://youtu.be/jFjo8C7L5vo

#6 TudorBlue

TudorBlue

RMS Sophmore

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games.

The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

http://youtu.be/jFjo8C7L5vo

big lol at your avatar mate. Used to love on the busses. Thanks I realized late last night where I was going wrong. Sorted now and working like a dream. Superb

#7 wiiman3

wiiman3

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

any ideas on xbox classic covers have tryed install to xbox that dont work have rebooted many times with them all in queue on jqe so how would you install offline , where to put them exacty

#8 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2312 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

make sure you have custom covers enabled in your F3 settings.

#9 TudorBlue

TudorBlue

RMS Sophmore

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Ive added some new games to my hdd so decided to clear my data in my FSD. I expected all the covers to start downloading automatically but they didnt. I made sure all the conect setting were correct, allow downloading covers etc,  I even re-entered my JQE360 username and passord twice. The only way I could download the covers was to do each one in turn in my game library by pressing "Y" then refresh artwork. All done now but I'l like to know why the covers would automatically download. Thanks in advance guys

#10 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2312 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:03 AM

did you try going into the settings area and doing a manual scan?

#11 TudorBlue

TudorBlue

RMS Sophmore

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

did you try going into the settings area and doing a manual scan?

Yes, it didnt start scanning. Im going to reinstall fsd 3 and see if that fixes itSent from my GT-I9100

#12 daus86 (MY)

daus86 (MY)

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:40 AM

if i download cover from jqe360 website...did i need rename that cover to tittle id?coz my xbox no internet connection...and where to put that cover?

#13 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2312 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

if i download cover from jqe360 website...did i need rename that cover to tittle id?coz my xbox no internet connection...and where to put that cover?

http://www.realmodsc...using-fsd-http/

#14 PedroUFS

PedroUFS

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hi everyone! so i just got jtag on my xbox along with f3 and i have like 5 games in my hhd. And it automaticly loaded the covers (in HD) front and back withou me having my xbox linked with my jqe360 account. But since i did that i can't get the back cover or that side part... What should i do?

#15 PedroUFS

PedroUFS

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

You need to add a path to your "Games" folder and set the scan depth so that the library can display your games. The video below should help you (it shows FSD2, but the principle should be the same for F3).

but now everytime i try to remove a path its just says it is "deleting game data" but then it just says that and nothing happens.. what should i do?

#16 KoKoOo

KoKoOo

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 05:39 AM

Thanks JPizzle very nice tutorial. Great work!

#17 Teppan Ats

Teppan Ats

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);]So my xbox connected to WIFI and showed ip ! Everything OK . When i try to enter username to JQE360.com in Xbox FSD  then it says that [/color]the service[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);] is unavailable and shows d000007b error. Tried to [/color]disconnect[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);] from Wifi and now i can't reconnect cause gives same error d000007b .....[/color]

#18 datastream

datastream

RMS Senior

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);]So my xbox connected to WIFI and showed ip ! Everything OK . When i try to enter username to JQE360.com in Xbox FSD  then it says that [/color]the service[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);] is unavailable and shows d000007b error. Tried to [/color]disconnect[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(245,246,245);] from Wifi and now i can't reconnect cause gives same error d000007b .....[/color]

This question is not related and you've all ready made a post about this which has been answered, don't spam all over the place. 

Please do not PM for help....it will be ignored. USE the forum or the search button  

"The sounds I am listening to every night at first appear to be human voices conversing back and forth in a language I cannot understand."

Untitled_1copy_zpsb1ce85f1.jpg

#19 SnakeGB

SnakeGB

RMS Freshman

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

ive put one of those games on where you just copy it to the hdd1:/content/0000000 folder but the only way i can run it is to goto the file browser, how can i get it to show in the games folder?

#20 JPizzle

JPizzle

That Fuckin Guy

• Administrators
  • 2312 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

add it to your games paths

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FSD, custom, covers, jqe360

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Change Theme!