RealModScene
Griff

Nulldc360 help

the internal HDD isn't fully supported with the latest Libxenon library, USB should however work...

after so long trying to start this emulator on my xbox 360 slim following the advice above (disconnecting my external usb) I succeeded but when running games (Crazy Taxi 2 and Power Stone 2) I get the red screen andI do not know what else I searched through countless forums and not get solution.

after so long trying to start this emulator on my xbox 360 slim following the advice above (disconnecting my external usb) I succeeded but when running games (Crazy Taxi 2 and Power Stone 2) I get the red screen andI do not know what else I searched through countless forums and not get solution.

I've mentioned it many times before, the red screen is the emulator crashing, it doesn't have a general "fix", you have to write down the stack dump it gives you, and then you have to look at the code which it points to, looking at the code will help you locate the possible errors, however, to fix the issue(s) you'll have to understand the code in order to actually know what the possible issue is...

Nope, it's not meant to be released to the public, the original author never released a "binary", he uploaded his code to github for anyone with the knowledge to compile it... i'm not going to piss him off even more by giving you a compiled version from me...

Hi Swizzy, you from staff dev can awnser this maybe, Does Gligli still working on NullDC-360 ? I know his pissed about aomeone compiles his work and share, that means he'll nerver release himself a beta version maybe? Thanks anyways !!

Hi Swizzy, you from staff dev can awnser this maybe, Does Gligli still working on NullDC-360 ? I know his pissed about aomeone compiles his work and share, that means he'll nerver release himself a beta version maybe? Thanks anyways !!

Last i heard, he doesn't work on any of these projects anymore, but... i cannot speak for what he actually does these days, i didn't really talk particularly much with him... the best evidence of what he does in regards to the scene would probably be found on his github account; https://github.com/gligli

• Like 1

This thread really helped me a lot since information on the nulldc-360 emulator are hard to find on the internet. I`ve got the emulator running (from my hard disc - because trying to run them from USB will result in the red-error screen) but the problem is that I can`t chose/open a rom.

I`ve put several roms (each rom is in a seperate folder) into the folder dcroms on the root of my internal HDD of my XBOX 360 Fat (Glitch). When I try to open this folder 2 things can happen:

1. I can access the "dc roms" folder, but nothing is in there

2. I can`t access the "dc roms" folder and the emulator throw me back into the overview of harddrives I can select

I`ve renamed the folder "dc roms" to "dcroms" and I`ve even put the roms directly in the root of my hdd but they are not displayed. All of the roms I have (there are 5 games) are CDI images

Does anybody have an idea why I can`t access the folders?

Thats exactly the problem I actually have with nulldc 360! Any solutions for it? Here are my .elf files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8x7jxq8x82hdkr/null_dc_elf_files.rar

On 6/29/2015 at 7:30 AM, Papa Schlumpf said:

All of the roms I have (there are 5 games) are CDI images

Does anybody have an idea why I can`t access the folders?

it says somewhere that only GDI format is accepted. having trouble getting this started, well emu runs, but games crash to red so, work some more on it for now. no luck for me using, usb, ext hd or hdd yet.

its amazing how much can change when you dont fully read everything. 1 vital "small thing" someone mentioned was the reason why I couldnt get it going.

make sure nothing is plugged into rear usb. in my case my wireless adapter. still cant get any of my games to play though, always get red death when trying to load any games, been using powerstone  but have a few others since they were listed as working good.

here is my stack dump and elf if anyone has any advice.

0629172023_Burst01.jpg

nulldc-360.elf32

xenon.elf

When launched through Aurora I'm getting red screen error. When launched via Xell (eject button 0.993) I could launch Record of Lodoss War only once. I played it some.

Afterwards it always shows me black screen. I cleaned my USB, recopied the files over thinking it might have to do with settings but I still get black screen error. Tried CRT tv with scart as well as an HD tv with HDMI.

Any help? Does the emu write files to somewhere else I don't know of? Or is it somehow related to NXE dash/console settings I might have changed? (because PSX emu doesn't run in normal mode, it has to run in ws mode).

Edit: Solved.

Launch aurora, launch the xenon.elf file, make sure the options in the emu state that exit is restart into xell. You exit the emu after first launch and afterwards it loads the games.

Edited by tayyar
solved

Greetings.. I wanted to ask you a question.. If I modify the configuration file that is in the emulator folder, in order to lower the screen resolution and gain some fluidity.. will the executable file *elf take it? It will apply that configuration in the game. or not?? PS: I am attaching the already modified file, supposedly to play at 640x480 (native resolution of the console.). you can open it with notepad thank you so much

nullDC.cfg