RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
HaCkDaPLaNeT305

Play non-system link games on RGH with XBL Alternative

Hey guys, I'm brainstorming a project. I think I'd like to invest my "time" in. So here is the thing... I love FSD what the team has done with LiNK! I think it's incredible that we have a work around for us RGH users. Now I've tried searching all over the web for any groups working on some sort of project that entails the RGH unit being able to connect to a private server for..... Let's say Street Fight X Tekken and so far i've gotten no info in that. Most likely it doesn't exist. Does anyone know what would something like that take in order to make it possible? Programs, Equipment, $$$, what ever? I need some intelligent answers, cause this is something I'm seriously looking into. Is it even possible to redirect the connection of an RGH Xbox360 to an alternative source to play a non-system link game online? Thanks for the feed back.

So you mean find another way to play games that allow for online play, but not link?

The way around that is to have a non modified system and have xbox live. Does not seem like you have a complete idea yet...

The idea is good.

Not all games can use a system link connection, as we all know.  If you can get ALL online games working, it would be rad.

I don't have any answers on how to do it, but I commend you for trying!