RealModScene
Keyser

F3 ContentItems Editor

Posted Image

This little app is intended for all those who struggle with their ContentItems table.

How-To

For example:

Use A ) when you deleted a game outside F3 and it still appears in your collection (database)

Use B ) when you moved a game to the Hidden section or to Others and now you are unable to move it back to where it belongs

Behind the scenes - SQLs

A ) Does a DELETE FROM ContentItems where ContentItemsID = textbox

Deletes the GameData folder with all the pictures (.assets file)

B ) Does a UPDATE ContentItems SET ContentItemTab = combobox where ContentItemsID = textbox

Credits

Keyser (DEV)

SQLite (sqlite.exe)

TeamFSD

Source files

It's a simple HTA file. The contents of the executable will be extracted and placed somewhere under %appdata% I guess. If you need to change the code search for ContentItems.hta.

ContentItems.zip

• Like 2

Thanks man.      Just wondering if somebody here may be able to help me work out how to use it.     Running latest Freestlye Dash/DashLaunch with all latest Jtag/RGH updates, and semi-familiar with PC -> X360 file transfers, using http connectons for editing game info in FSD etc. etc.    

I found this page while researching a way to retrieve a game that I had moved to NO SECTION in Freestlye Dash.  Basically I moved the wrong disc of a multi-disc game, and due to the extra work I have put into customizing my game list in FSD I really don't want to do a full refresh to get it back.     If somebody could tell me how this is done through this program It would really be helping me out.  :thumbup:

On 4/14/2013 at 5:21 AM, Keyser said:

Posted Image

This little app is intended for all those who struggle with their ContentItems table.

How-To

Hide contents

For example:

Use A ) when you deleted a game outside F3 and it still appears in your collection (database)

Use B ) when you moved a game to the Hidden section or to Others and now you are unable to move it back to where it belongs

Behind the scenes - SQLs

Hide contents

A ) Does a DELETE FROM ContentItems where ContentItemsID = textbox

Deletes the GameData folder with all the pictures (.assets file)

B ) Does a UPDATE ContentItems SET ContentItemTab = combobox where ContentItemsID = textbox

Credits

Reveal hidden contents

Keyser (DEV)

SQLite (sqlite.exe)

TeamFSD

Source files

Reveal hidden contents

It's a simple HTA file. The contents of the executable will be extracted and placed somewhere under %appdata% I guess. If you need to change the code search for ContentItems.hta.

ContentItems.zip

Hi, this download archiive has a virus detect?

I can't open x this...

Any solve?

virus.JPG

13 hours ago, Note said:

Hi, this download archiive has a virus detect?

I can't open x this...

Any solve?

virus.JPG

Most likely it's a false positive, the "name" suggests it's merely executing a Javascript, not entirely sure why you would need such in this, but... could be that it's using a webbased interface under the hood... which could be the reason your antivirus is blocking it...