RealModScene
jbox

[F3 rev735 Skin] Orix EN 1.0.1

Posted Image

This is the english version of  my newest skin for the F3 rev735: Orix

I wanted to make a simple and clear skin, so that you can navigate throught it very quickly.

And i think it was succesfully.

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, if there are some translation mistakes.In this case report them in this thread.

Thanks

Orix EN 1.0.1.rar

• Like 3

Ok so I'm using it and so far it is very original and looks amazing! I have found some errors that I would like to point out. Firstly, on the boot screen it says "keep simple" maybe you should change it to "Keep it Simple" ?

Then you left something untranslated in the Xbox 360 Games tab, it says "Xbox 360 Spiele", when you press RB it says "Sortierung" and when you press LB it says "Favoriten-Menu". The same goes for the Xbox Arcade Games tab, the Homebrew tab, the Xbox 1 Games tab, and the Emulators tab.

And maybe you could try if you can to refine the edges of the Icons cause on a closer look they seem rather pixelated. Other than that everything seems to be OK.

P.S. I really like the lightining effect on the avatar when the Dashboard boots. Good job!

@Prayer

Thanks for the feedback!I will change the things you listed up.

Edit:

There is a problem with the icons.In the Xui Tool and in the Windows Photo Viewer the Images looks good and the borders are clear.

But on the Xbox 360 the icon borders are pixelated.

Maybe it is an effect of the resizing...i will try to fix it some way.

The rest is done. Translated the untranslated strings and changed the splashscreen text.

An updated version will come,once i fixed the icons.

hi, i love this skin i plan to use it for a long time so i leave you a coule of questions i hope u answer:

1- how do i recompress the skin after making some changes? i like to make gender categories for my games so i change the tabs names

2- is it posible to add 1 more line of tabs to make more gender categories like for ex.: RPGs?

This is an awsome skin. I've been using it and I love it! :)

Apart from what has been said, I just have one (well, two actually) suggestion to make. Is it possible to change the profile "sign out" button? Sometimes I press the B button just for.......nothing.......lol and it signs out.

Also, and only IF you want to, you can use this with your skin:

http://www.mediafire.com/?b60evd8olhld372

I've been using it and it works perfectly with your creation.

Again, thanks for this!! Great work!!!! :D

@aisac

1. You can recompress the skin with the XzpTool or with my Tool: FSB GUI.

If you just want change the Title (Xbox 360 Games, XBLA Games, Emulators,...)in the games tab, you can do it in the skin.xml

2.I think it is possible, but i have never tried it. If you have some more knowledge in skinning you can try it.

@RacerX

I can change the Presskey of the Sign Out Button to the Back Button:

Posted Image

Of course i can add the modified CLayout.xml to my skin.

@PrayerThanks for the feedback!I will change the things you listed up. Edit:There is a problem with the icons.In the Xui Tool and in the Windows Photo Viewer the Images looks good and the borders are clear.But on the Xbox 360 the icon borders are pixelated.Maybe it is an effect of the resizing...i will try to fix it some way. The rest is done. Translated the untranslated strings and changed the splashscreen text. An updated version will come,once i fixed the icons.

That's nice to hear. Yes, the pixelated part could be due to the resizing of the image. I would suggest to edit these images and refine the edges in Photoshop.

@aisac

1. You can recompress the skin with the XzpTool or with my Tool: FSB GUI.

If you just want change the Title (Xbox 360 Games, XBLA Games, Emulators,...)in the games tab, you can do it in the skin.xml

2.I think it is possible, but i have never tried it. If you have some more knowledge in skinning you can try it.

@RacerX

Posted Image

is that the program u use for compressing? i tried that and it crashes with skins not made from the default 

Since u moved around everithing i thought u knew how to add more tabs, i googled it without succes

also, the wmv player is only for wmv format files?

anyway its still a great skin, really functional and pretty

To add a "normal" Tab is no problem.

The problem is to add a new games tab,because you couldn't move your games into this tab.

You need to edit the F3.xex code for having the possibility, i think.

If you have an error with FSB please post the details log and a screenshot in the FSB thread.

@RacerX

Posted Image

That would be perfect!! :D Thank you so much!

As for the translations, I edited the skin.xml file so I have, at least, the titles in english. So, that's good for me. As for the icons, I'm going to try and add others that I prefer. If you add the option to edit icons and tabs in tour skin, I think it would be even more perfect!!!! hahaha

Anyway, thanks for everything! :D

i did the changes already, turns up that the FSB couldnt recompress because of the "&" in the tabs names. I also added some of my own wallpapers and changes. Do u want me to upload my version?

If you just added some wallpapers and changed the gamescene titles, i think it isn't required.

Because everyone can simply add own wallpapers to skins with the FSB.

Apart from the icons all  things are  done.

The icon borders are clear but on the xbox they are pixelated. I don't know why.

I think i release the recent version and later i will take a look on the icon problem again.

Edit: Uploaded the updated Version

• Like 1

By far one of the best skins, thanks. Maybe add in some more customization options like different colors when you highlight a icon..that's about it though.

By far one of the best skins, thanks. Maybe add in some more customization options like different colors when you highlight a icon..that's about it though.

Totally agree.Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

later i will do that.....but now i'm working at my tool FSB GUI,which has priority.

When i've released the new version i will optimize the skin.

Thanks to all for the feedback.