RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
atupac

FSD3 googlecode src update...

Hi there ! 

First, thank for your awsome progress in FSD - 1/2/3 coding  :)

Then, i'm interested in having the FSD3 source-code (FSD Main + Freestyle-Plugin...). 

Could you send or updtae it over googlecode (as for FSD2.1 src...).

It would be nice, if possible (legal issues...), to have ALL the Bulk of it. Yet, a Build/compile-able project of FSD3 on VC++ 2008/2010 would be very nice  :)

Hope to hear from you, and long life to RMS & Hombrews  ;)

Thanks.

Not ever if up to me. Nobody ever released anything with those sources. It's not worth getting out all the stuff we can't post.

defo no,you guys work to hard,just to hand code over,totally agree with jpizzle&mattie and the rest of you guys,not like my vote matters,just think its cheeky what the guys asking,what does he want with it?.

Salut atu

à mon avis , ils ont mal interprété ta demande .... j'ai vu avec styph et on a la possibilité de changer même ce qui est hard codé pour les skins ; pas de soucis de ce coté là

le code source , ca me parait normal qu'ils se le gardent vu le taf qui a été fait .

sorry guys

i think he should have said what was his purpose when he asked this .... it was only for translation ... not a big matter indeed .

end of story .

Cheers

i will say this very clearly. IF source gets released the plugin WILL NOT be released ever sorry.

WOW, just red this RIGHT now (coz my topic was moved in right place :) ) and didn't meant to hurt anyone  :ninja: !

AWSOME, AMAZING&  NICE KAMEHAME   :popo:

Well, i knew it'll be "NO", worth to ask !  Just hoped one day that your googlecode page would be updated with FSD3 and that it could become OPEN just like "OPEN WiiFLOW" source-code on Wii, from which you've taken and recycled their CoverFlow code  :clover:

Well thanks for the clear answer.

coverflow is 100% TeamFSD code

Ah oki all right then, as it had the same tricks and load times ^^ 

you know what. Here is the thing. Open source is great. Except when people spout shit and rant about it then do shit with it.

WE make the code we use for the scene to use free of charge without any expectations. 3 times we have released our source code and you know what has come back to the scene from it? Not one thing. not one person has done ANYTHING with our code.

SO updating the googlecode page to satisfy some internet whiner who is trying to make some point isn't worth the effiort.

So if you want to complain about how we are doing things, go make something and come back. otherwise leave us to do our thing and SHARE it for free and fun.

I am done releasing source code some a few people can make their own version and horde it and sit on it for themselves. Seems pretty stupid,