RealModScene
JQE

F3 - Freestyle 3

Nice to see a new FSD!

You guys keep the 360 a nice up-to-date console ;-)

The .nfo states: "IF YOU INSTALL OVER YOUR OLD DB IT WILL DELETE IT"

Will this only affect the dashboard? And wil saved games / games / media / etc survive?

Autodownload covers is not working and gameinfo is not getting downloaded game covers only working when manually done a refresh artwork

People, I can't see tittle ID and media ID of games under "FSD game browsing type", and using the new covers system it appears only one ID of the game.

Also I don't like on cover system that it appears the games we have several times, can't you guys make it so it appears only one cover per game and don't duplicate them several times.

And a bug report:

-> I manually erased WRC demo from games folder. But it still show on the xbox360 game browser tab, so I erased WRC icon in there, and sadly the F3 ERASED the WHOLE GAMES FOLDER (with all my games in it - Everything Gonne :angry: ).

Thank You!

Exuse my noobness but how do I use the installer?

Burn the ISO to a cd or dvd and run it on xbox

this is freakin awesome! thanks FSD TEAM.

question: how can i change the default splash screen?

First off, I would like to say hi to everyone as this is my first post.

Second, I've seen someone already talk about the Xlink Kai freezing bug, so I won't bring it up. Even though I just did.

Another bug, every time I change a game cover from jqe360.com and it glitches back to the original cover.

I'll edit this post if I find any more. Glad to be a member! Kind of sad to see how many downloads and how little members. But that's the game I guess.

Hi, I have a few problems with the new dash..

1. the dash is freezing randomly while navigating through menus.. I have to stop/start the console using the power button to get pass this.

2. the Homebrew section is showing a little more that it should I think.. I mean it is showing DLCs and everything.. also it does not display the name of some apps.. for example NXE2GOD.. FSD2.2 displayed it correctly. (Maybe I'm not setting game paths correctly?!)

Glad the weather is back!

Thanks!

Hello, this is what i have ran into, other then that it works correctly, for what i do on the 360.

Content is scanned correctly, however, Homebrew content like XM360, NXE2GOD, XeXmenu, do not show up in the homebrew tab, the trainers however do show up.

also i am happy with the auto-cover download it works perfectly!

Hi, I have a few problems with the new dash..

1. the dash is freezing randomly while navigating through menus.. I have to stop/start the console using the power button to get pass this.

2. the Homebrew section is showing a little more that it should I think.. I mean it is showing DLCs and everything.. also it does not display the name of some apps.. for example NXE2GOD.. FSD2.2 displayed it correctly. (Maybe I'm not setting game paths correctly?!)

Glad the weather is back!

Thanks!

Go to your game paths and put the scan depth down to 2, if you have DLC on 2nd scan depth then it'll probably show up. And for the names not showing, go to Options in your game library, the go to "Rename". And for the freezing, maybe you're signing in to Kai and it's freezing? Because that's a known bug..

Hello, this is what i have ran into, other then that it works correctly, for what i do on the 360.

Content is scanned correctly, however, Homebrew content like XM360, NXE2GOD, XeXmenu, do not show up in the homebrew tab, the trainers however do show up.

also i am happy with the auto-cover download it works perfectly!

I currently only have XeXMenu out of those three set up, but make sure you manage your game paths, Content >00000000000>Code999. And if for some reason don't show up in the Homebrew tab, (which they should..) go to your game library on where ever they're located, and "Move" them to Homebrew

Go to your game paths and put the scan depth down to 2, if you have DLC on 2nd scan depth then it'll probably show up. And for the names not showing, go to Options in your game library, the go to "Rename". And for the freezing, maybe you're signing in to Kai and it's freezing? Because that's a known bug..

I've re-installed the dash and it seems fine.. the DLCs still appear in the Homebrew section.. but I've realized this is caused by the new Indie title feature which is newly introduced with FS3..

aswesome work teamfsd as always, here are a few bugs I have found so far

kinect moves - ok it works but how do you select something? that part didn't work out for me

kinect voice - where is OPEN TRAY command? it does not have all the commands yet bit so far this is not a big deal

when refreshing artwork it freezes for 5-6 seconds and then downloads normal

most important is this below:

second stuff is a little anoying, it is about coverflow, whenever coverflow is active it downloads and displays custom covers (but I did not set it to do so), if I select view to FSDFlow it shows original covers, why does it show custom covers then in coverflow? I mean i don't like it, some covers are in different language apart from being custom, e.g. french or german...

can this be fixed to show original covers just like in fsdflow view mode...

thanks

aswesome work teamfsd as always, here are a few bugs I have found so far

kinect moves - ok it works but how do you select something? that part didn't work out for me

kinect voice - where is OPEN TRAY command? it does not have all the commands yet bit so far this is not a big deal

when refreshing artwork it freezes for 5-6 seconds and then downloads normal

most important is this below:

second stuff is a little anoying, it is about coverflow, whenever coverflow is active it downloads and displays custom covers (but I did not set it to do so), if I select view to FSDFlow it shows original covers, why does it show custom covers then in coverflow? I mean i don't like it, some covers are in different language apart from being custom, e.g. french or german...

can this be fixed to show original covers just like in fsdflow view mode...

thanks

it is auto downloading custom covers because they are 3d and coverflow will automatically use any 3d covers available. If you don't like it feel free to create some 3d covers yourself and upload them to jqe360.com :)