RealModScene
JPizzle

F3 Rev 735 with LiNK Beta 3 RELEASED

Posted Image

Well as most of you have figured out by now the reason LiNK was down yesterday was because we were about to push a new update for F3. The latest release of F3 has added additional features to the HUD and also to the new WebUI. This is no small update, check out the massive change log in the release thread.

For more information and download CLICK HERE

I installed the rev 735, but by pressing the guide button of the controller does not seem to me the words "system link" etc. ... why? I have the typical entries in the dash microsoft. I did the offline installation and test for access to the link. Solution? Thanks.

Hiii ! :) I need some guideness , Im still pretty new with jtag so :) sorry for a noob question , Can i just put this installer , in main harddrive through FTP and then install it on xbox ? ( easy as that ) , Will i loose some important file etc the xbox need :/ ? 

I installed the rev 735, but by pressing the guide button of the controller does not seem to me the words "system link" etc. ... why? I have the typical entries in the dash microsoft. I did the offline installation and test for access to the link. Solution? Thanks.

Have you enabled Link in the plugin settings?

Hiii ! :) I need some guideness , Im still pretty new with jtag so :) sorry for a noob question , Can i just put this installer , in main harddrive through FTP and then install it on xbox ? ( easy as that ) , Will i loose some important file etc the xbox need :/ ? 

download the CD ISI installer-

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/124-f3-freestyle-3/

pop it in your Xbox and tick all the boxes-

download latest,install dashlaunch,install FSD3 and delete previous version of FSD boxes (need xbox net access).

Keep your things up to date helps to (need nand dump and cpu key) -

Current kernel 16203

dashlaunch 3.07

fsd v735

Lets say i try install this , Even tho i dont meet the requirements , Can somthing happend to my xbox ? 

How update kernel? please help me i have the same problem when i click guide button i don t have system link! can you please tell me how update kernel and give me some link to download it?

Thanks

Thanks for the Update,guys!!!

FSD 3 still has freezing/crashing issues with large Game Databases and Coverflow View activated....

PLEASE,Fix this Bug.

Can someone please bring me a detailed guide how to install this update?

thenx to the helpers.

I boot my console via eject button but nothing happen just turn on my xbox! can someone please tell me how to boot into xell/xellous and get the key???

Tnx!!

i have a problem, with the new fsd i can't download the covers automatically. I've tried with "clear data" but nothing result. any ideas?

thanks

EDIT: another problem, the miniblade is the "official" one, because it does appear me "xbox home" and not "freestyle home". What i have to do?

i have a problem, with the new fsd i can't download the covers automatically. I've tried with "clear data" but nothing result. any ideas?

thanks

EDIT: another problem, the miniblade is the "official" one, because it does appear me "xbox home" and not "freestyle home". What i have to do?

Update your Kernel