RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
cannellizer

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater for PSX (Emulator)

Hey folks, I have been trying to get Tony Hawk's  Pro Skater to work on the PSX emulator, namely PCSXR. At any rate, I get it to boot up, I can hear the sound and music play, but I have no video, and pushing buttons does nothing. I guess I'm just wondering if anybody actually uses any of the PSX Emulators and possibly too if they have gotten Tony Hawk to work.

I have already beaten the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD for XBLA. I want to play the original now. Any help would be great, maybe I'm just out of luck. But if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks

Have you tried another rom version of the game? Some of the roms out there won't work, so you'll just have to keep trying different ones till you find one that work :)

Some games however won't work no matter which rom version of the game.

Good luck!

I'm kind of thinking its not the ROM because I found another site with a thread of someone stating my sane issue, only with an earlier version of pcsxr. But ill keep that in mind thanks.

Sent from my Rooted HTC EVO 4g using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2