RealModScene
JPizzle

How to add DLC to your xbox 360 console

hi guys i just want to ask about AC Black Flag freedom cry DLC. i already unlock the dlc file download updated TU but i cant see freedom cry?! what will i do? hlep me please... thanks

hi guys i just want to ask about AC Black Flag freedom cry DLC. i already unlock the dlc file download updated TU but i cant see freedom cry?! what will i do? hlep me please... thanks

Do you have the correct TU installed?

yes i did TU 4

Did you unlock the DLC file? does it have the correct name? did you install it in the correct folder? where did you install it to exactly? does it show up in the NXE dashboard? (Xbox 360 original dashboard)

i inject the file using horizon then unlock it using xm360,,,,,,, the name is tu00000003_00000000 i dont know if it is the right name...

If you are using horizon then no need to again unlock that

Yea it's right ,before start your game activate your tu

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

so what will i do then?

So in this case u didn't download correct tu for your game,,,

Find your game title id and media id

Goto Xboxunity.net

Andthen Enter your title id or game name

Download correct tu for your game

For example

Tu 16 has different media id

So download suitable media id tu for your game

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

thanks for the tutorial. question though.

i take it this does not work if i put them on a USB drive: folder:

USB:Content/0000000000000000/<GAME TITLE ID FOLDER>

can you please confirm. 

thanks for the tutorial. question though.

i take it this does not work if i put them on a USB drive: folder:

USB:Content/0000000000000000/<GAME TITLE ID FOLDER>

can you please confirm.

The xbox 360 dashboard doesn't scan for DLC in the FAT32 region of a USB device, you can however use USBMU if you want

Essentially, the 360 dashboard only scans devices you can see in that dashboard (where you can see the contents of it by going to the memory menu) that is where games will also find DLC and such... (they tell the dashboard to load the DLC and the dashboard locates and loads it)

Guys, ABGX database seems to not work. It says problem loadong page. Any alternative link please :3

Guys, ABGX database seems to not work. It says problem loadong page. Any alternative link please :3

You mean ABGX360 or ABGX?

The ABGX Databese that is written above in the instructions. The one that lets you differentiate the appropriate TU's of the DLCs you want to put in your xbox? :3

I have Jtagged xbox 360 btw.. haha sorry. im still new to moddin and stuff. :(

I cant find any title ID for just dance 2014 anywhere. can anyone please tell me what's the title ID of just dance 2k14?

tnx alot :3

You mean ABGX360 or ABGX?

The ABGX Databese that is written above in the instructions. The one that lets you differentiate the appropriate TU's of the DLCs you want to put in your xbox? :3

Thank you guys. I just followed all the steps given from the instructions above. And i finally found the website to look for my Gametitle ID.

I downloaded all the DLCs for just dance 2k14 and everything seems to be working. i used a usb disk and copied the DLCs there, plugged it in my xbox, used xexmenu 1.1 (1.2 is the update), looked for hdd1, content,000000000000,gametitle,00000002,and pasted the dlc file. it didnt even require me to download the title update for the game so everything just went so easy. tnx alot.

And for the next stop, ill be working on updating my dashboard using freestyle,dashlaunch, or the new Aurora. Ill be grateful if you guys can help me again to do my next quest. :3

Hi guys!

I always succeeded installing DLC/TU on my console (RE5, RE6, Sleeping Dogs, ...) but it's been a week that I'm trying on borderlands (1,2 & pre-sequel) and it's not working.

My media ID matches the TU, FSD, XM360 and NXE can see TU and DLC and the game too but when I try to teleport to the DLC zone in the game, it comes back to the main menu saying "'unable to join' you couldn't join the host because your game version is not compatible or you don't earn the downloadable content".

I did try a couple of things, including trying on my xbox live console (with a stealth version of Borderlands and installing the DLC from the 'Double add-on pack' stealth ISO) and I get the same message.

I figured out that the DLC must be linked to the profile in order to work, do you think that linking my DLCs to my JTAG profile with Modio will work?

If anyone managed to get the DLCs work on one of this game, please explain how cause I'm going nuts ;)

Thanking you in advance

Borderlands require you to play through the story mode far enough before you can enter the DLC area if memory serves me right

Other then that, it's just having the appropriate TU installed to get it working

OK thanks for the reply. I'm level 23, maybe it's because of that.

EDIT : I just tried with a level 51 gamesave and still the same problem. FYI, I have TU#5 and my mediaID is 4F3A0401. I think that if I didn't have the correct TU, J'akobs Cove would not appear in the teleport system.

Maybe the DLCs I have are working only on the NTSC version of the game. I'll manage to find the NTSC version of the game and give it a try...

BTW, is it possible to check the DLC region with some software?

SOLVED!!!

The DLCs was for NTSC zone and my game was PAL. I replaced my PAL game by a NTSC version and all 4 DLCs is working now.

Very happy because I started to become nuts ;)

Thanks for your help Swizzy.

• Like 1

Hello, I’m new here and a total noob… I'm sorry for that…

I’ve read the posts and I’m not quite sure what to do:

I got only original games on DVD.

I use Aurora 0.5b.

I ripped all my games into my official, internal HDD, using Auroras file manager.

BUT: I got some GOTY-games, with all DLCs on the DVD (like Fable 2).

I can’t find them on my internal HDD.

I scanned the content of my drive with XM360, wich I placed on an USB-Stick.

XM360 couldn’t find ANYTHING on my HDD?

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my DLCs from my DVDs into my internal HDD?

Do I have to extract my DVDs on my computer, using EXISO I think, and after that I will find a content directory, wich I have to put completely into \Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Content?

Hello, I’m new here and a total noob… I'm sorry for that…

I’ve read the posts and I’m not quite sure what to do:

I got only original games on DVD.

I use Aurora 0.5b.

I ripped all my games into my official, internal HDD, using Auroras file manager.

BUT: I got some GOTY-games, with all DLCs on the DVD (like Fable 2).

I can’t find them on my internal HDD.

I scanned the content of my drive with XM360, wich I placed on an USB-Stick.

XM360 couldn’t find ANYTHING on my HDD?

What am I doing wrong? How can I get my DLCs from my DVDs into my internal HDD?

Do I have to extract my DVDs on my computer, using EXISO I think, and after that I will find a content directory, wich I have to put completely into \Xbox360\System\Hdd1\Content?

DLC discs should be installed using the disc itself... they tend to have this structure:

Content\0000...000\FFFFFFFF\...\*files*\

Which is invalid

• Like 1

DLC discs should be installed using the disc itself... they tend to have this structure:Content\0000...000\FFFFFFFF\...\*files*\Which is invalid

Thank You for Your answer! But how can I install them using the disc itself?

Thank You for Your answer! But how can I install them using the disc itself?

Normally you just put the disc in, and start it up, it should then have the ability to install the content... you do the same method as you do on a retail console ;)

• Like 1

So, I have a questions about DLC. I have Dragon Age, 2 dvd-s... on dvd1 in: content \ 000....000 \ media ID \ 00...02 \ there are 4 DLC... this I got it... But where do I put DLC if I have a GOD game? In xbox HDD \ content \ 000...000 \ media ID \ 00...02 folder? In content folder on xbox hdd I have another 2 folders named with numbers (eg. 5375D54) I guess that is xbox profile user folders... in this case how do I find my profile folder?

Sorry about that, but I try to figure out.... :D