RealModScene
JPizzle

How to add DLC to your xbox 360 console

Hi,

I have the DLC, I know it's unlocked because I check it with "360 content manager".

I configured my USB and connected it to my PC. I drag & drop the DLC file (F56FA9BEE7...)

and I verified that it's there.

However once I plugged it back to the XBOX it seems like it's corrupted. What's the reason for that?How can I make that work?

johnboy

I tried but although I my xbox was jtaged I don't have that software installed to connect via FTP.

What about my USB questions? any ideas?

Your post doesn't describe exactly where you are putting the dlc.

There is no extra software to ftp. Is your jtag online? If so use content manager. Go to settings, ftp and test it. I believe there is a field you enter the xbox's ip addreess. Content manager will put it in the right spot. What game is this for?

i downloaded bo2 map apocalypse for xbox, installed it to a usb with horzion, when i tried to transfer the file to my harddrive, i couldnt it said something about the file being corrupted. please help

I have a stock xbox 360 and i did the second step, by using Horizon. I put the DLCs in my Hard Drive, i checked, it automaticly put them in Forza 4 directory, but they don't work. I open the game and nothing has changed. It still doesn't show me Porsches, it still shows me the DLC cars still as DLC and it doesn't show me the new DLC cars.

How can i make it work? Please respond ASAP.

I have a stock xbox 360 and i did the second step, by using Horizon. I put the DLCs in my Hard Drive, i checked, it automaticly put them in Forza 4 directory, but they don't work. I open the game and nothing has changed. It still doesn't show me Porsches, it still shows me the DLC cars still as DLC and it doesn't show me the new DLC cars.

How can i make it work? Please respond ASAP.

DLC only works with JTAG/RGH unless buy them from Xbox Live/install them from a DLC installer disc (ussually comes with when you buy GOTY edition of certain games)

I need Extensible Follower Framework Skyrim PC mod to work on my Xbox 360 version of Skyrim someone please!

hi I have some GoW3 RAAM's Shadow DLC, the path is like this HDD1:Content/0000000000000000/4D5308AB/00000002/9BA6A0FD894515150B74027D026393740FAFD6654D, but for some reason the game doesnt load it :p, dunno what I made wrong, I've just done it for ME3 Extended cut with no problem, but I have no idea what went wrong...

TNX in advance.

hi I have some GoW3 RAAM's Shadow DLC, the path is like this HDD1:Content/0000000000000000/4D5308AB/00000002/9BA6A0FD894515150B74027D026393740FAFD6654D, but for some reason the game doesnt load it :p, dunno what I made wrong, I've just done it for ME3 Extended cut with no problem, but I have no idea what went wrong...

TNX in advance.

Maybe it's locked! Try to unlock it with XM360.

TNX in advance.

make sure to download the latest TU 

make sure to download the latest TU

And put it in the correct folder...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@ RMS Freshman - I've tried but it says "No DLC to unlock" or something like that.

@ That Fuckin Guy - Ok, ummm I may sound n00b, but what's a TU?

@ LibXenon Dev - Is there anything wrong with the path I've posted above?, I put the game ID as the abgx360 site says: 4D5308AB

@ RMS Freshman - I've tried but it says "No DLC to unlock" or something like that.

@ LibXenon Dev - Is there anything wrong with the path I've posted above?, I put the game ID as the abgx360 site says: 4D5308AB

Tu is title update, i don't know what the path should be for that particular file... but... generally:

Hdd:/content/0000000000000000/id/contenttype/

Where id is the title id for the game and content type is a special hex number for the type it is (dlc, demo, god, nxe install, tu, xbla etc.)

Some tu's go into Hdd:/cache/ others as i mentioned above...

If You have no DLC to unlock you need to use refresh/scan button in XM360!

Media ID is the same in game?

Maybe try to add dlc again with content menager.

And remember about TU

Ok I've found the problem, it wasn't the TU, the file is corrupted :'( guess I must find another way to get it, I'm using Express Files to get this archives, but files larger than 2gb are getting corrupted near completion...any suggestions?.

thanx for the help.

Requirements =horizon app+formet pendrive via xbox360+dlc,,,,,,,, open the horizon app ,,put ur flash drive(flash drive should formet via ur console) download ur dlc nd track to horzon app ,,then click. Save to flash drive tap ,it was automatically set to ur flash drive,,,,,(tu depending on ur media id)

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Horizon says its not a valid CON STFS package! WTF!?,ok I suppose I have to find another source to redownload the file

ive a flashed x360 (  its banned ) 

anyways ive downloed DLC via torrent can i put this in2 my games folder will it work ive tried useing ( Horizon )

but the files r courrupt 

plz get back 2 me

steve ramage

kazam_is_here@hotmail.com

Flashed consoles don't support unsigned code, or running stuff where the signature is broken (which you do when you patch the dlc to be unlocked [ not locked to a specific console & account ]) therefor you'll not have the ability to use the DLC you've downloaded unless you install RGH/JTAG

Me again, ummm...when the console detects the achieviemtns given by a DLC but you cant actually access any content in it whats wrong?, I men its placed in the 00002000 folder and the xbox display the content under the game dir in the hdd in the normal dashboard, dunno if its a misplacement or the DLC itself is worng.

Me again, ummm...when the console detects the achieviemtns given by a DLC but you cant actually access any content in it whats wrong?, I men its placed in the 00002000 folder and the xbox display the content under the game dir in the hdd in the normal dashboard, dunno if its a misplacement or the DLC itself is worng.

Probably it's locked to anothr console/account or you are missing a titleupdate... the later is what makes the game aware of new dlc that wasn't available at launch...

i have tried this with several DLCs, for forza horizon and they all worked. but when i wanted to install the 1000 club expansion pack and Rally expansion pack, they're features didnt appear, but the 1000 club free cars are avaliable, and i can see the achievements that i can get from them ? can anyone help?